• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update 3/24

Also, he plays on UNC PG commit Marcus Paige's AAU team, so hopefully he will get some exposure this summer to see if he is legit.

When can we start comparing him to other white wing players who are savvy, skilled, and have great work ethics and motors?

PS Thanks for all the recruiting updates, insiders et al. Looking forward to hearing the play-by-play on the Katenda visit.

I would assume this offer is just in case some other things don't go our way? If we get Katenda and say Washington for 2012 wouldn't that be all we can take? That's not even factoring in Jankovic. With it sounding like Tabb will be back where are all these scholarships gonna come from if we do land these guys?

When can we start comparing him to other white wing players who are savvy, skilled, and have great work ethics and motors?

PS Thanks for all the recruiting updates, insiders et al. Looking forward to hearing the play-by-play on the Katenda visit.

This. Thanks everyone.

And, all you super-users, play nice. Disagreements are awesome if they lead us to more accurate info, but don't scare one another off. Pretty please?

catudeac isn't a Super User as far as I can tell.

I've been very pleased with the tone and respect for us "regular" fans shown by the Super Users on this site.

I would assume this offer is just in case some other things don't go our way? If we get Katenda and say Washington for 2012 wouldn't that be all we can take? That's not even factoring in Jankovic. With it sounding like Tabb will be back where are all these scholarships gonna come from if we do land these guys?

You're correct in that we are slated to have 12 scholarships available for 2012-2013. Obviously if we take more than 2 more players than the coaches are planning on a transfer.

catudeac isn't a Super User as far as I can tell.

I've been very pleased with the tone and respect for us "regular" fans shown by the Super Users on this site.

If you don't have a green username, you aren't a super user, no worries.

Not a super user. How do you become a "super user" exactly?

Last edited:
Back