• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Sked Addition

mrdavetv

Reaction score
Not sure if I had seen this previously:

Adam Bennett ‏@aben1088 12m
As reported earlier, Bonnies will play at Wake Forest next year. Per a source, Delaware and South Dakota will be visiting the Reilly Center.

St. Bonaventure?

Reffed at St Bonnie back in the late 90's. Quite funny as they are in Olean, NY. You fly into Buffalo and drive about 2 hours south. People would drive around in the fields on snowmobiles. School colors are Brown & White.

Reffed at St Bonnie back in the late 90's. Quite funny as they are in Olean, NY. You fly into Buffalo and drive about 2 hours south. People would drive around in the fields on snowmobiles. School colors are Brown & White.

What's quite funny? I missed the joke.

Was it the snowmobiles? Must have been the poor grammar that confused me.

What's quite funny? I missed the joke.

Was it the snowmobiles? Must have been the poor grammar that confused me.

NY? Snowmobiles? Brown and white? So many choices.

If this turns into a home-and-home and Buzzdick is fired after this year you might consider making the trip to Olean in late 2014/early 2015. Olean sucks less than most upstate NY towns and is actually in sort of a pretty area. Not easy to get to from NC, as noted above. Hell, it's not even easy to get to from most places in NY. Still, not a bad place to visit for a weekend if you are looking for an excuse to get away and the Deacs are released from eternal suckitude after next season's inevitable train wreck.

About an hour drive. They play Canisius, Niagara, Temple, Xavier. Did we not have Canisius in the Joel a couple of years ago? Olean is located in the Enchanted Mountains. http://www.exploreny.net/cattaraugus.php3. Very pretty part of NYS. Yes, people use snowmobiles and what is wrong with that? Need to speak up for my home town turf.

Why is it that WF fans are forced to find out scheduling information from sources affliated with future opponents?

Actions say that keeping the fanbase informed is less a priority at WF than anywhere else. Very revealing about how WF athletic department perceives its fanbase.

Back