• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Batshit crazy House Pubs want to impeach Holder

Eric Holder is the greatest attorney general the world has ever known. Any opposition to his brilliant leadership simply must be racially biased. There is no other possible explanation.

Not be a great AG is not "a case" for being impeached.

His abilities as an AG aren't the "more than enough" I'm referring to. You have to admit that Holder's tenure has had quite a few eyebrow-raising issues. The idea of having a case doesn't mean it's cut/dry. But there are some things which certainly have the appearance of being untoward and should be investigated or answered for. Politics is rife with paybacks for campaign contributions, delivering voting blocks, pork projects, and being life-long friends. There hasn't been an administration that hasn't appointed someone who has no qualifications to important positions. I really believe Holder's appointment was driven solidly by his background with Obama. And that in and of itself isn't necessarily a bad thing but he's demonstrated that perhaps they should've vetted other candidates.

His abilities as an AG aren't the "more than enough" I'm referring to. You have to admit that Holder's tenure has had quite a few eyebrow-raising issues. The idea of having a case doesn't mean it's cut/dry. But there are some things which certainly have the appearance of being untoward and should be investigated or answered for. Politics is rife with paybacks for campaign contributions, delivering voting blocks, pork projects, and being life-long friends. There hasn't been an administration that hasn't appointed someone who has no qualifications to important positions. I really believe Holder's appointment was driven solidly by his background with Obama. And that in and of itself isn't necessarily a bad thing but he's demonstrated that perhaps they should've vetted other candidates.

George Bush nominated Harrier Myers to the Supreme Court.

Harriet. Myers.

Mike "Here Horsey" Brown at FEMA was more of the more astounding appointments. How the fuck Sebellius is still employed is both disheartening and inexplicable. If she can keep her job, the average government worker can pretty much sit a flaming bag of shit on his boss' desk in front of 100 people and keep his job. Shit, depending on who the boss is, he might get a promotion. Obama has enough to deal with on the ACA website fiasco- Sebellius and the others on this are expendable. So is Holder.

He was a very top guy at the DOJ for many, many years. He was clearly qualified.

Mike "Here Horsey" Brown at FEMA was more of the more astounding appointments. How the fuck Sebellius is still employed is both disheartening and inexplicable. If she can keep her job, the average government worker can pretty much sit a flaming bag of shit on his boss' desk in front of 100 people and keep his job. Shit, depending on who the boss is, he might get a promotion. Obama has enough to deal with on the ACA website fiasco- Sebellius and the others on this are expendable. So is Holder.

Sebelius should be gone.

And then we have the knee-jerk, bumpersticker, silly shit response. Stick to Limbaugh; let the adults carry on here.

RJ: being a top guy at DOJ isn't necessarily a qualification. Does it speak to experience? Unquestionably. Am I saying Holder isn't smart? Not at all- you can't go from navigating the halls of DOJ to a White House appointment without being savvy. But none of that really answers nasty items like Fast and Furious. I have a lot of political agreement with Holder. But you shouldn't get a pass based on where you worked, who you know, or who supports you.

94, the facts show he had ZERO to do with F&F other than to shut it down. He wasn't involved at all. That's the record.

And then we have the knee-jerk, bumpersticker, silly shit response. Stick to Limbaugh; let the adults carry on here.

Oh my gosh, you're so right. We wouldn't want to point out a pattern of bad choices and/or behavior going back over 40 years from Dear Leader's AG.

94, the facts show he had ZERO to do with F&F other than to shut it down. He wasn't involved at all. That's the record.

Blame a subordinate. Sooooooooo original.

Dude is a hack. Just like every other politician you believe in, even the black ones.

Do you and Deacphan jack off via skype, or what?

Back