• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Not surprised really at all by this. MFD seemed a bit disinterested when I saw him taking the tour. Didn't want to post it on here if I turned out to be wrong. Thanks, Buzz.

Not surprised really at all by this. MFD seemed a bit disinterested when I saw him taking the tour. Didn't want to post it on here if I turned out to be wrong. Thanks, Buzz.

He was sitting a few rows in front of me at the football game and looked disinterested.

He was sitting a few rows in front of me at the football game and looked disinterested.
Oh jeez, they took him to the football game? Between the product on the field and the stands being half full, I'm sure he was really itching to come here. Many thanks to Ron and the whole athletics department.

Oh jeez, they took him to the football game? Between the product on the field and the stands being half full, I'm sure he was really itching to come here. Many thanks to Ron and the whole athletics department.

They left at halftime immediately after Josh Howard's induction into the HoF.

According to Scout we don't have to worry about MFD:

"Matthew Fisher-Davis is off the board and headed to a SEC school. The 6-foot-5 shooting guard committed to Vanderbilt on Sunday

After Travis and Coron graduate, we literally have no outside shooting heading into 2014-15. None. Zip. Nada. CMM is more of a driver, and I'm not sure if he'll ever develop a spot-up jumper into his game. Christ, when will the Buzz Nightmare end?

We should burn the scholarship. I know it isn't an actual thing but Ron and Buzz should make out some fancy looking piece of paper that says scholarship and then hold a big ceremony and burn it. Then they'll announce that it is not feasible to find 13 players aged 18-22 that have the necessary background and requisite skill to earn a Wake Forest basketball scholarship and run Bz's complicated system and we'll only use 12 scholarship players every year. Then Bz can talk about how we can do more with less and how many scholarship players he had at Air Force when they beat Wake by 30 and how he always hated the 13th scholarship player on the team anyway.

According to Scout we don't have to worry about MFD:

"Matthew Fisher-Davis is off the board and headed to a SEC school. The 6-foot-5 shooting guard committed to Vanderbilt on Sunday

Haas.

And you even posted about him since Cumby made the announcement 45 minutes ago.

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDanielsFOX now
Matthew Fisher-Davis, a top 100 SG out of North Carolina, has pledged to Vanderbilt, a source says.

What kind of shooter is Shelton? Or McClinton?

Back