• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Travis gone, Coron gone, a couple transfers likely from the 2012 class, Buzz's abysmal recruiting so far for 2014...yeah, I don't think we will be.

You're dead on. But Buzz will still be there in 2014-15. Bank on it.

Are there any other recruits visting this weekend besides Haas?

Don't know but I saw Justin Gray and Eric Williams last night at the game also. I said "Big EEEE" and he turned around and shook my hand and I told him it was great to see him back at Wake.

Saw Haas with Bz, Battle, & Rusty this am on campus. Bz was doing the talking. He may be the biggest human I've ever seen in person. He looks like Ivan Drago...Battle heard me say that, and he laughed and said he had said the same thing when he met him. Amazingly, it really appeared to be going well.

Saw Haas with Bz, Battle, & Rusty this am on campus. Bz was doing the talking. He may be the biggest human I've ever seen in person. He looks like Ivan Drago...Battle heard me say that, and he laughed and said he had said the same thing when he met him. Amazingly, it really appeared to be going well.

Was buzz"s Adam's Apple bobbing as he spoke?

Where was the pizza?

Hammons may go to the NBA after the 2014 season or at the very latest (barring a significant injury), the 2015 season, RJ. I don't think Haas would be waiting very long for PT at Purdue. We'll see what he decides shortly I guess.

Hammons may go to the NBA after the 2014 season or at the very latest (barring a significant injury), the 2015 season, RJ. I don't think Haas would be waiting very long for PT at Purdue. We'll see what he decides shortly I guess.

100%.

Man, if UK's record smashing recruiting class isn't consumed with the desire for immediate PT or concerned about positional depth, then I don't think the guys we're recruiting really do... It's not as if you're just given a spot, either. You have to compete and work hard to get minutes... In a few well-publicized instances every year, guys demand PT or pick places where they can play, but it's really not widespread, especially outside of the top-25.

Hammons wouldn't come close to going in the first round in 2014.

Haas was being shown around last night by Dre, Tyler, McClinton, and Overton last night. Seemed to be enjoying himself. Played pickup with CP3.

Looks like Haas was hooping it up with CP3 and Hatch!

cp3hatch_zps798e80cb.jpg

Back