• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

2016 class is stacked, if Wake misses the ship on one this class it's not going to be a pretty season. Most of those top guys will land in the ACC and a bunch in the state.

I agree, too much talent in state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...too-much-pasta

(couldn't remember if it was football or basketball) I know a lot of people on this board were joking about the one steak recruiting thing earlier in the year. Apparently there are, believe it or not, NCAA rules about this type of thing. Maybe we were just trying to follow the rules.

It's really difficult to believe that the Athletic Department, comprised of employees who do this for a living and are privy to the inside information, could know more than the posters on these boards. Shocking!

It's really difficult to believe that the Athletic Department, comprised of employees who do this for a living and are privy to the inside information, could know more than the posters on these boards. Shocking!

While the Sooners elected to self-report, the NCAA released a statement saying that what the three players did was not a violation of any NCAA rules.
"While we appreciate Oklahoma's commitment, there are no NCAA rules regarding portion sizes, and any penalties were determined by the university," NCAA spokeswoman Meghan Durham said in a statement.

While the Sooners elected to self-report, the NCAA released a statement saying that what the three players did was not a violation of any NCAA rules.
"While we appreciate Oklahoma's commitment, there are no NCAA rules regarding portion sizes, and any penalties were determined by the university," NCAA spokeswoman Meghan Durham said in a statement.

BuzzIns mistaken again? How do they do it?

Classic case of self reporting something minor just to show they have a functioning compliance dept. Programs that don't report anything are a red flag.

The posters on this Board also know more than Oklahoma's athletic department! Amazing!

Well, I know that the steaks from the picture posted were for current players and not recruits. That has always been a mistruth on here.

But I'm sure you already knew that because you are super smart and in touch with the Ath Dept.

Well, I know that the steaks from the picture posted were for current players and not recruits. That has always been a mistruth on here.

But I'm sure you already knew that because you are super smart and in touch with the Ath Dept.

Nope. I recognize that there typically is more to the story than it seems. Lawyer training and such. Anyway, back to the new coaching threads!

Any thought that the current, or hopefully the new staff would pursue Jalen Brunson = http://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Brunson-23594 ? His dad was an NBA player and he is absolutely tearing it up at Stevenson High School, one of the best academic public high schools in Illinois.

Doubt that kid would have any interest in playing for us. He has a more than impressive offer sheet by schools near to home. Would be a tremendous pick up though obviously.

Back