• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

TACKO, DORAL, KWE, HARRY, TATUM, LIL CHILL, UDOKA

C'MON DOWNNNNNNN!!!!

poppin1.gif

tacko next?

YO RJ!

FUCK YOUR "NEEDS YEARS TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS" BULLSHIT THEORY! LET'S GO!!!!

Oh hell yeah. Huge first recruit for Manning's full class. Definitely will be a big contributor.

Now one or two of Moore, Collins, or Tacko and I'm really satisfied for 2015's class. We all said that the first recruit would be the hardest one to get, so hopefully this gets the ball rolling for the bigs in 2015 and all the recruits in 2016.

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Moore & Tacko to visit! Sehic to Vandy & Turner...

It won't be Danny's biggest recruit in terms of stars I hope, but this certainly feels like a game-changer.

Time for the obligatory.. but entirely deserved: WE'RE GOING TO BE GOOD AGAIN.

WE'RE GOING TO BE GOOD AGAIN.

LET'S FUCKING WIN

DANNY DOESN'T NEED YEARS FOR SHIT, DUDE'S A GODDAMN STUD

SHOVE YEARS UP YOUR ASS RJ, THIS IS FUCKING SHOWTIME AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN BIG NOW

Saw Chill walking into the Miller Center on Friday and he had some extra swag to his step. I think he could feel what was coming.

Back