• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

I can't see a situation where we sign a guy who got kicked off a team at ATM.

Sorry, J-Mychal.

thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

In thinking about all the disparaging of Rondale that goes on here I can't help but think about Steph and Seth Curry. I don't think there's any question that they were both greatly under-rated as recruits. If Seth Greenberg had signed either of them, he might still be at VT. I am not predicting that Rondale will be as good as either of the Currys. I'm just suggesting that we need to take a wait-and-see approach. Being signed by [ name redacted] has given him a presumption of worthlessness by some here. Is that fair? Time will tell.

wait, are we still taking Rondale Watson?

In thinking about all the disparaging of Rondale that goes on here I can't help but think about Steph and Seth Curry. I don't think there's any question that they were both greatly under-rated as recruits. If Seth Greenberg had signed either of them, he might still be at VT. I am not predicting that Rondale will be as good as either of the Currys. I'm just suggesting that we need to take a wait-and-see approach. Being signed by [ name redacted] has given him a presumption of worthlessness by some here. Is that fair? Time will tell.

If Rondale turns out to be as good as Stephen Curry, then you can have my first born child. No questions asked.

If he's as a good as Steffon Curry or whoever is on the escalator, you can have my oldest kid.

BBall Recruiting Megathread 4.0 - Manning Offers Multiple 4*/5* 2015 SGs

Seems like SMU might be the favorite. Obviously the staff likes him more than Wilbekin.

Last edited:
How many 2s have we offered? Manning is likely planning for more roster turnover given the number of and amount of overlap in offers

How many 2s have we offered? Manning is likely planning for more roster turnover given the number of and amount of overlap in offers

The first page is up to date (and I try to update it whenever I can), but here's the prospects list:

Class of 2014:

PG - Mitchell Wilbekin (3-star: NO OFFER)
SG - Jordan Cornish (3-star: OFFERED)

Class of 2015:

PG - Tysheem McCaskie (UR: NO OFFER), K.J. Walton (3-star: NO OFFER), Michael Sparks (2-star: NO OFFER), Nigel Robinson (UR: NO OFFER), and Nick Rutherford (UR: NO OFFER).
SG - Allonzo Trier (5-star: OFFERED), Josh Reaves (4-star: OFFERED), P.J. Dozier (4-star: NO OFFER), Tevin Mack (4-star: NO OFFER), J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (3-star: OFFERED/fball), and Chandler White (UR: NO OFFER)
SF - Ray Smith (4-star: OFFERED), Brandon Ingram (4-star: OFFERED), Markis McDuffie (3-star: NO OFFER), Isaiah Buck-Lowman (UR: NO OFFER), and Bronson Kessinger (UR: NO OFFER)
PF - Trevor Manuel (4-star: OFFERED), Luke Maye (3-star: OFFERED), Evan Boudreaux (3-star: NO OFFER), and John Collins (3-star: NO OFFER)
C - Noah Dickerson (4-star: OFFERED), Josh Sharma (4-star: NO OFFER), and Hunter Seacat (UR: NO OFFER)

Class of 2016:

PG - Kobi Simmons (5-star: OFFERED), Dennis Smith Jr. (5-star: NO OFFER), Curtis Jones (4-star: OFFERED), Junior Smith (4-star: NO OFFER), NyRhique Smith (UR: OFFERED), Aaron Augustin (UR: NO OFFER), Ty Graves (UR: NO OFFER), and Jalen Harris (UR: NO OFFER)
SG - Deshawn Corprew (4-star: OFFERED) and Kwe Parker (4-star: NO OFFER)
SF - Jayson Tatum (5-star: OFFERED), Justin Jackson (5-star: NO OFFER) and Thaddeus Middleton (UR: NO OFFER)
PF - Harry Giles (5-star: OFFERED)
C - De'Ron Davis (4-star: NO OFFER) and Iran Bennett (UR: NO OFFER)

Last edited:
Jared Terrell, a 4-star 2014 SG (#65 RSCI), just got out of his NLOI with Oklahoma State.

We never offered, but our staff was interested at one point.

According to reports, he wants to be closer to his family in Weymouth, MA after his grandmother passed. Providence, Cincinnati, and Rhode Island were in his top-5 and UConn had offered prior to his commitment.

Dude is a beast - a better fit at SG than CMM, IMO - and I wonder if a new staff could get their collective feet in the door.

Last edited:

So much dumb in this.

Back