• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

I love how when you google Rondale Watson, the second result is rj's "DID WE JUST SIGN RONDALE WATSON?"

In other news, we offered Tyus Battle, one of the top players in 2016.

I sure hope Rondale doesn't WELCH on his NLI because of that negative thread that RJ started about him

WTF was [Redacted] thinking when he had a 7 man class? Complete stupidity.

Don't forget all the posters who lauded that "top twenty" class. That was one of the biggest loads of crap in the steaming shitpile that was the [Redacted] era.

Tyus Battle, Class of 2016 SG playing for Team Scan (NY), picked up offers from Maryland and Wake Forest today.

Even if we don't get any of the 5-star studs, at least we're offering them again

Tyus Battle, Class of 2016 SG playing for Team Scan (NY), picked up offers from Maryland and Wake Forest today.

My old hs played his team in 13 , when he was a frosh. Team had 4 d1 players including him and we somehow beat them. Wish I went to see him play.

Back