• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Last edited:
Don't think you can make that declaration at this point. Pretty even right now, plenty of time for Meeks to work.

Meeks was ranked #56 out of high school (and that includes the UNC bump) and averaged 7 & 6 his freshman year

Big E was ranked #36 out of high school and averaged 9 & 4 his freshman year.

I'd give the slight edge to Big E and I hope it stays that way.

Shake plays like a smaller Caris LeVert. He is defiantly a 5-star blue chip on the All Names team.

Eric was better in HS and was as a frosh. Meeks has a lot of work to do just to catch up.

When did you watch Eric in high school other than the during the Hamburger game you dimwit?

Big e missed a ton of bunnies his frosh year and was constantly I foul trouble. He was also already slimmed down to his fighting weight by then. Meeks is a tub. Love iran's soft hands but just silly watching tape of a 6.9" guy where almost all of is highlights are not just under the rim but well under it. Rj is right case needs to big e down

Big e missed a ton of bunnies his frosh year and was constantly I foul trouble. He was also already slimmed down to his fighting weight by then. Meeks is a tub. Love iran's soft hands but just silly watching tape of a 6.9" guy where almost all of is highlights are not just under the rim but well under it. Rj is right case needs to big e down

Tape is old. He had about 5-7 big dunks the day I watched him.

Yeah, Bennett can get off the ground pretty easily. He was gassed by the third game of the day, but he was still able to throw it down in that game. He would be an outstanding addition and is someone I believe we should land.

Yeah, Bennett can get off the ground pretty easily. He was gassed by the third game of the day, but he was still able to throw it down in that game. He would be an outstanding addition and is someone I believe we should land.

Nice! We haven't had a, uh, round man in a while. I'm still sad about Reggie Johnson.

Not even close. It wasn't until his Junior year that he was really cut up.

Mitchell Wilbekin ‏@Mwilbekin1 9m
Looking forward to taking my official visit to Wake Forest this weekend

Largely anecdotal, but round body types like Bennett seem to be excellent rebounders in college. Meeks was 10th this year in offensive rebounding rate in the entire country this year and I have run across many other similar examples last couple seasons.

I would be ecstatic to get Bennett.

Back