• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

I think we will surprise a bit next year. We finished 10th with Bz. We can beat that even if we have less talent.

We lost two double digit scorers and the league will be better next year. We'll have to improve a lot just to stay even.

We lost two double digit scorers and the league will be better next year. We'll have to improve a lot just to stay even.

We also lost [Redacted]. that'll get us some wins right there.

When do we think Cornish will decide?

When do we think we will hear on the post grad from Campbell?

Thanks in advance.

cornish said may 20 he would make his decision....still has visits to Nebraska next week and UNLV next weekend. Hopefully he doesn't party with Tiger at 'TIGER JAM' in vegas next weekend...

But it's also not likely that we will beat either Duke or UNC much less both.

Danny is working on team chemistry. He had the entire team at River Birch on Saturday for a late brunch. A nice touch on his part.

And this is why we look at win probabilities.
Sure...but mechanistically....I think the team has better fundamentals than most give them credit which is the main reason we were able to win some of the tougher games. Coaching attitude/personality cost us a lot of easier wins. A better coach with an experienced team should be able to prevent those bad losses and still maintain competitiveness vs the tougher teams.....and increase probabilities across the board.

I mean, we had the second-worst point differential in the conference (-7.6), ahead of only 2-16 VT. Granted, we played a disproportionately difficult schedule, but it's not like we lost a bunch of nailbiters.

Although we're losing two of our top scorers, my hope is that DM and his staff can make instant headway on the defensive end--where we finished DFL in points allowed in conference play--given that we appeared woefully untrained and underprepared at fundamental things like weakside rotations and getting back in transition.

Back