• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Illinois: “I can come in and start as a freshman. I would be pretty much the main focus if I go there. They need a big, they don't really have that many right now.”

Wake Forest: “Because of Danny Manning. He's done it in the NBA. He could give me what I need. He knows what it takes.”

Umm....don't the Illinois comments hold much more with Wake....assume DM made that crystal clear, no ?

Illinois: “I can come in and start as a freshman. I would be pretty much the main focus if I go there. They need a big, they don't really have that many right now.”

Wake Forest: “Because of Danny Manning. He's done it in the NBA. He could give me what I need. He knows what it takes.”

Umm....don't the Illinois comments hold much more with Wake....assume DM made that crystal clear, no ?

I thought the same thing. I would hope that's part of Manning's recruiting pitch to every competent big man we're pursuing.

I'm sure it is, but Manning is probably selling himself more than the program right now, since he just started.

National guy on the scout site said Giles is really close with Randolph's kid and that you guys have made a solid move up for him.

That's my understanding as well. And not just Giles. Several of those kids from Giles' school are tight with Little Chill.

I'm sure it is, but Manning is probably selling himself more than the program right now, since he just started.

There's not much about the program to sell right now.

That's my understanding as well. And not just Giles. Several of those kids from Giles' school are tight with Little Chill.

Oh yeah, about to get tighter now that they are teammates, but Harry and Brandon in particular seem very close.

The EYBL Circuit ‏@D1Circuit 9h

Former NY Lightning G Kahari Beaufort (@IAmCt22) will run with the Capital City Pacers at Peach State. Wake Forest & San Fran will be in.

LOL

Reactions: Ayo
2/3-star who was arrested a few months ago? Sign me up.

2/3-star who was arrested a few months ago? Sign me up.

Dude committed to Delaware State in April, but has gone full Cornelius Hudson since. I have no idea what's going on with some of these guys.

Weird how there hasn't been much criticism of Memphis' tactics here.

Weird how there hasn't been much criticism of Memphis' tactics here.

Because it's inconsequential. Pastner has had top classes before and done absolutely nothing with them. He's a really shitty coach. Same reason why nobody cared when Billy Kennedy hired J-Mychal Reese's father as an assistant at A&M. These hires don't change the landscape of college basketball at all. Maybe Memphis will make a Sweet 16 but I'd be shocked if they go any higher than that.

A pipeline to 4 top 50 recruits isn't a bad investment for Pastner. Think its slimy but within the rules...

A pipeline to 4 top 50 recruits isn't a bad investment for Pastner. Think its slimy but within the rules...

here's where our pipeline leads.....

8bce00e2853c6e2114fa905d9e8feaba2ba1bc0753ab4c60a0ff55c99fb337a5.jpg

Not really, he had said he didn't want to come to the east coast. We had a shot but it was a long one.

Back