• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

It looks like the expected level of two low tier suburban AAU teams. He is tall, but that's about it. Freshman Devin would push this kid around.

Yea that's pretty close to the conclusion I drew. It's a small sample but if you follow his number he was pushed around a bit, looked lost on defense, and deff did not finish strong.

Yea that's pretty close to the conclusion I drew. It's a small sample but if you follow his number he was pushed around a bit, looked lost on defense, and deff did not finish strong.
The scary thing is with D Green's injury, he may be forced to play 15-20 minutes some nights. And this is what 17 year-old Czech Republic kids did to him. Imagine what ACC players could do. Yeesh.

Greece beat Spain today 89-85. Another rough game for Dinos - 5 points, 6 rebounds on 1/7 shooting in 22 minutes.

Maybe he's tanking to lessen the pressure to stay in Greece. Maybe he's seen a picture of Codi's gf and hopes to meet her sister.

edarem-o.gif

Mitoglou at 19 points and 10 rebounds with 7 minutes to go in 4th against Serbia.

I like the fouls drawn category for the stat sheet. Would be a nice addition here in the US

So he's a feast or famine guy with good potential. Still think there's a good shot he starts at C this year.

Top NBA prospects in Class of 2015 via Jeff Goodman

7. Brandon Ingram, 6-8, 185, SF, Kinston, North Carolina
College: Undecided

He’ll need to continue to put on more weight, but he’s so long and skilled that NBA guys will love him down the road. Ingram can handle it, shoot it and also get to the basket and finish. He’s got a Tayshaun Prince-type of body, but is different from Prince in that he’s a better ball handler. A stronger comparison -- at the same stage -- might be Chandler Parsons. Ingram is looking at the four in-state schools -- Duke, UNC, NC State and Wake Forest in addition to UCLA, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville and Florida.

Back