• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Watson is 99.9 % gone at end of this year. McClinton and Hudson battle it out for the starting job at the 3 position and the guy playing 30 mins a game at end of season stays and the guy who is playing 10 minutes a game goes. There are your two scholarships right there .

This is what I was thinking as well. In addition to this, as Racer mentioned above, we have the option to play around with lil' Chill's scholly.

If Harry hadn't blown out his knee again, he would've picked Wake. The second knee going out made him panic and pick the sure thing instead of taking a risk. true story

If Harry hadn't blown out his knee again, he would've picked Wake. The second knee going out made him panic and pick the sure thing instead of taking a risk. true story

But hardly anyone from duke succeeds in the nba

Your narrative confuses me

Duke's best NBA player by far got injured there and barely played and still was the #1 pick. Maybe that's the key.

Didn't Doofus report the bad news on the decision before the injury? Can't recall for sure but I don't think the injury was in the picture before we knew he was going blue.

Harry was going to blue ball us all along. I hope he fails as a basketball player, drops outta the top 5 in the draft and falls on his face when inevitably drafted by the 76ers. Fock Dook, fuck Carolina, holy shit, I nee some aspirin.

But hardly anyone from duke succeeds in the nba

Your narrative confuses me

What is your definition of succeeds? If you mean makes roster consistently and makes millions of dollars then Duke grads do just fine. If you mean superstar talent like Jordan or Kobe then maybe not but neither has Wake other than Paul and Duncan. They were so long ago and under a completely different Wake regime that using them to push what Wake can offer now is just plain ridiculous. You also have to consider the fact that Kyrie, Parker, Okafor, and Winslow went to Duke and are doing pretty damn good. Keep on with your narrative tough. It's funny.

This is 100000% false. I told you from the get go this recruitment was over with months ago. You can tell yourself what you need to to feel better about his decision but Giles was never going to Wake. There was a reason that no one outside of the Wake fan base though Wake had a chance.

This is 100000% false. I told you from the get go this recruitment was over with months ago. You can tell yourself what you need to to feel better about his decision but Giles was never going to Wake. There was a reason that no one outside of the Wake fan base though Wake had a chance.

Distracting yourself from another Duke FB loss? Which ref blew what call this week? Nevermind it must be the LSU or Baylor or Stanford loss that has you upset. I suppose it could also be FSU or Bama or maybe you're just concerned about how pedestrian ND looked today against LOWF.

Have you ever been to Durham?

Oh my god fuck off. Are you seriously still posting here? Have you even been to Durham? You can bullshit us because this is a message board but we all know the truth.

Last edited:
Didn't Doofus report the bad news on the decision before the injury? Can't recall for sure but I don't think the injury was in the picture before we knew he was going blue.

It happened after the knee was "tweaked" but before it was diagnosed (at least publicly) as a torn ACL.

Can put that together with what others are saying to build this narrative.

Giles wasn't completely sure about his playing status after the knee surgery, and he wanted to play for Wake and try to "Danny and the Miracles" us, but if he doesn't end up playing/plays sparingly, it'll be better for his draft position and for his hype to go to Duke.

Still Fuck Giles and Fuck Doofus, but that's kinda what I'm thinking.

Thain is too dumb to detect the sarcasm in Ruskin and BBD's posts. Moran.

Back