• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I think a better update would be who we are not visiting. Coaching staff is getting work done! Really excited about the work ethic of this staff. If we continue to pound the pavement like this we are going to see a huge jump in recruiting.

Even when we aren't landing the recruits we are making connections with coaches. It will pay off in the long run.

I think a better update would be who we are not visiting. Coaching staff is getting work done! Really excited about the work ethic of this staff. If we continue to pound the pavement like this we are going to see a huge jump in recruiting.

Even when we aren't landing the recruits we are making connections with coaches. It will pay off in the long run.

I gotta imagine whispers of teaming up with Giles is helping 2016 recruiting as well

Not really. The only reason we made Tatum's top 10 list was for the chance that he could play with Giles here. He said it pretty clearly.

Any school would take allow Giles and Tatum to play together so it can't be the only reason.

I'll just say we wouldn't be on the list if it wasn't for HG.

And then the tenth school was Wake Forest.
"Danny Manning, this is going to be his first year and he's real close, recruiting Harry and he was a first-round draft pick and telling me how he can help me get there. He'd love for me to come out and play for Wake Forest and play with Harry, if Harry decides to go there."

Not really. The only reason we made Tatum's top 10 list was for the chance that he could play with Giles here. He said it pretty clearly.

Well that's the 5% in my thinking, but I don't know. They could also play together at Duke or UK, and the pessimist in me finds those a lot more likely.

Giles is coming to Wake. There's just so much smoke for there not to be a fire.

Just tap the post and tap Web View. Login there and you'll be able to use that to see any content that doesn't come up in Tapatalk.

Content for tapatalk?
Really nothing significant.

Harry Giles @TheReal_HG3 · 3h 3 hours ago
Nice Workout tonight before practice tomorrow! ✊

B06Pf9dCQAAj7BL.jpg

they must straight up demolish other high school teams

could wesleyan beat us this year?

I'll just say we wouldn't be on the list if it wasn't for HG.

And then the tenth school was Wake Forest.
"Danny Manning, this is going to be his first year and he's real close, recruiting Harry and he was a first-round draft pick and telling me how he can help me get there. He'd love for me to come out and play for Wake Forest and play with Harry, if Harry decides to go there."

This sounds very good IF.....

If Brandon can convince Harry, Brandon will be a Wake legend before he goes to his first summer school class.

they must straight up demolish other high school teams

could wesleyan beat us this year?
Jalen Johnson is pretty nice too. The white dude on their team also looks like he could play at the college level.

Back