• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Are Brandon and Kwe really his 2 best friends, or just 2 good friends he plays HS ball with? We seem to hear more about Harry and Tatum being a package deal from anyone not affiliated with Wake. Is that just bc it is a sexier package (is gaybone still around?)?

Yes. I have a friend on the Wesleyan staff and asked him. He said all 3 are really close.

Last edited:
Are Brandon and Kwe really his 2 best friends, or just 2 good friends he plays HS ball with? We seem to hear more about Harry and Tatum being a package deal from anyone not affiliated with Wake. Is that just bc it is a sexier package (is gaybone still around?)?

Yes. I have a friend on the Wesleyan and asked him. He said all 3 are really close.

Yes, Brandon, Kwe and Harry are inseparable. Just saw the three of them walking in to a band/chorus performance/awards night together last night. FWIW, Randolph was there (with his wife and younger son) and spent about 20 minutes talking to Coach Gatlin outside.

Yes, Brandon, Kwe and Harry are inseparable. Just saw the three of them walking in to a band/chorus performance/awards night together last night. FWIW, Randolph was there (with his wife and younger son) and spent about 20 minutes talking to Coach Gatlin outside.
What you just referenced is another advantage for WF in recruiting WCA, especially with friends of Brandon. Randolph can be around Giles, Kwe, and Jalen pretty much whenever he wants as long as he is acting as Brandon's father, not the college coach. Obviously he cannot be directly recruiting the guys but developing a strong social bond and almost being a second father with these guys has got to help immensely.

Kwe Parker will be playing for Team Felton this weekend on the Under Armour AAU circuit.

He was last listed on the Karolina Diamonds (B Chili's team).

Last edited:
BBall Recruiting Megathread 2k16 - Kwe Parker to decide before July / Giles #...

BChill is playing for a DC team this weekend that also features top 20 guard that we offered a long time ago, M Fultz. Chill hit a 3 to send it into overtime where they won tonight.

Nice. Any stats?

He is not a three star player regardless of what the analysts say.

My guess is it is the opposite. The guy plays with Giles. Analysts see him all the time. If anything, he would more likely be overrated due his constant exposure.

He may help us win games. But I will be shocked if he is a star.

My guess is it is the opposite. The guy plays with Giles. Analysts see him all the time. If anything, he would more likely be overrated due his constant exposure.

He may help us win games. But I will be shocked if he is a star.

BChill was ranked #55 by Brick Oettinger of the ACC Sports Journal, so he's moving up in some rankings.

Below is a list of WF prospects competing this weekend at either the Nike or Under Armour AAU events. I tried to find as many as possible but I'm sure I missed a few guys, so I'll keep updating as needed.

NIKE EYBL:
The games listed in the Nike section are for Saturday. Click on the team link for stats and future day's game schedules. Nike has a Live Stream for each game. ***ALL TIMES ARE IN CENTRAL FOR NIKE EVENT***

Brandon Rachal
- Elfrid Payton Elite
2017 G
Court 4, 2:30 pm
Court 5, 9:30 pm

Curtis Jones
- Boo Williams
2016 G
Court 2, 12:30 pm
Court 3, 6:30 pm

Harry Giles
- Team CP3
2016 F
Court 2, 11:00 am
Court 3, 5:00 pm

Zach Norvell - Mac Irvin Fire
2016 G
Court 1, 11:00 am
Court 4, 5:00 pm

Rodney Miller - NY Lightning
2016 C
Court 2, 11:00 AM
Court 5, 5:00 pm

Kostas Antetekounmpo - Playground Elite
2016 F
Court 2, 12:30 pm
Court 2, 6:30 pm

Bruce Brown - BABC
2016 G
Court 2, 9:30 am
Court 5, 6:30 pm

DJ Harvey - Team Takeover
2016 G
Court 3, 12:30 pm
Court 4, 9:30 pm

Jonathan Issac - E1T1
2016 F
Court 1, 2:00 pm
Court 3, 8:00 pm

Edward Ekiyor - CIA Bounce
2016 F
Court 5, 9:30 am
Court 2, 8:00 pm

Jamal Murray - CIA Bounce
2015/6 G
Court 5, 9:30 am
Court 2, 8:00 pm

Schnider Herard - Team Pro Skills
2016 C
Court 5, 11:00 am
Court 2, 6:30 pm

UNDER ARMOUR ASSOCIATION:
The Under Armour event has no live video so follow the links for stats and results.

Hamidou Diallo
- NY Jayhawks
2017 G
UAA Team & Scores

Kwe Parker - Team Felton
2016 G
UAA Team & Scores

Brandon Childress - DC Blue Devils
2016 G Commit
UAA Team & Scores

Markelle Fultz - DC Blue Devils
2016 G
UAA Team & Scores

Dewan Huell
- Team Breakdown
2016 F
UAA Team & Stats

Last edited:
Lineage of Champions @MyLineOfChamps
Great seeing 2016 G Eli Wright of Hoop Dreams KY today. Says Wake Forest, Clemson, & OK St are in the mix. #NMDC @msx3us @eli_elijuan

Back