• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Confused though. 2 hours ago Wright favorited a tweet from a scouting site that said he would be visiting WF. Just now favorited the tweet that said he was visiting Miami instead. What the hell happened in the last two hours

Confused though. 2 hours ago Wright favorited a tweet from a scouting site that said he would be visiting WF. Just now favorited the tweet that said he was visiting Miami instead. What the hell happened in the last two hours

#scooooooooooop

Had Miami even been mentioned with Wright before?

031614_Ron_Wellman_640x360.jpg

Eli just DM'd me saying he is still visiting WF and is simply moving the date. Good news. Must've been simply easier to visit Miami this weekend

Last edited:
Had Miami even been mentioned with Wright before?
Yes. According to TOS , they've been recruiting him for a little while. According to twitter posts, it appears they're main target is DeAndre Hunter. Miami did did not make his Top 10 that was released earlier this year and they have not offered according to Verbal Commits.

Last edited:
In other news, Jon Rothstein is in love with Wake transfers again. Tweeted about Cavenaugh as a double-double PF last week (seriously..), now just tweeted about Moto as an under the radar guy. This the day after he lists us as 14th in the ACC. High level trolling at this point

A few pages ago, I asked whether high school players are influenced by which shoe manufacturer a college is affiliated with when making their choice(s). At the time I asked the question, I found it incredulous that a kid would base his decision on whether he was wearing a Nike or an Adidas shoe in college.

Last night I watched the 30 for 30 about Sonny Vaccaro. Boy was I wrong. These kid are absolutely influenced by that factor. The whole point of the ABCD Nike Camp is to influence these kids at as early of an age as possible. Vaccaro would use his influence and connection to the kids to steer them to College coaches with Nike contracts.

Fascinating, if not wholly unbelievable episode. Vaccaro is/was one smart dude.

Great. Just freak in great.

LOL

Welp, shit.

LOL

Wow. That is a huge blow.

LOL

That's demoralizing.

LOL

What the hell. What went wrong

LOL

Damn. Wonder if he went Mike Jones and now he's too hot

LOL

If this staff brings in a class of Washington, Chill, and a couple other 3 stars it's embarrassing based on all the guys we have been listed with

LOL

Hi Kwe again :/

LOL

This needed to be a big time class. If Coach Manning can't get legit players in this class...

LOL LOL

Eli just DM'd me saying he is still visiting WF and is simply moving the date. Good news. Must've been simply easier to visit Miami this weekend

CLOWNS. All in ten minutes.

Back