• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

If HG doesn't come to Wake, can't we all just unite against a common enemy and blame Wellman??? I mean seriously - if he hadn't unilaterally destroyed our program we might be competitive in some of these recruiting battles with Duke, UNC and others. HG has watched WF implode during the last five years. I really want him to come to WF but I won't be surprised or disappointed if he chooses Duke. I also wonder if [Redacted] had any contact with HG -that kind of damage could be irreversible.

#wellmanout

There is a lot of Wake info. floating around but there is a reason it doesn't get posted. Shooting the messenger is a common practice.

Whoa. I thought we couldn't quote inside quotes on this board.

There is a lot of Wake info. floating around but there is a reason it doesn't get posted. Shooting the messenger is a common practice.

Feel free to just PM me. I won't hate. I'll appreciate.

My wife's Dr. in W-S ( who knows things ) told her months ago that CP3 and Manning don't get along. That all I got, didn't intend to post it without any additional context.

My wife's Dr. in W-S ( who knows things ) told her months ago that CP3 and Manning don't get along. That all I got, didn't intend to post it without any additional context.
Sounds like the two need to bond over some "Go Fish."

Oh God, that sounded like a simosfrostyone joke.

It's less "shooting the messenger" and more exhaustion from all of these third- and fourth-hand accounts we have of the situation. None of us know shit. Speculating that the best player to come out of Wake in the last decade and a half is steering a #1 overall recruit away from Wake and towards arguably their #1 rival is irresponsible and stupid, even if it is from a "doctor in Winston-Salem who knows things."

Fine,I have better things to do anyway. Never said anything about CP3 steering him to Duke.

Last edited:
Back