• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

It was passed on as a rumor.

It's not like she's drawing troop movements in the sand during a war.

So now we're all looking for media verification of a RUMOR of a SILENT verbal.
We have officially gone off the deep end.

Matt Jones is an interesting dude to say the least. He's despised in an number of circles. He'd be crazy to give up KSR for a congressional bid

The Giles stuff is really getting interesting

Last edited:
The only thing holding Harry back is our lack of recent success and the fact that Manning is, as of right now, unproven. If we had made the NIT last season, I am 100% we would be a lock.

Most of our lack of success is not having any players close to Harry's ability.

I still think Duke winning title is what will do us in in the end. K proved he can do it with one and dones.

The only thing holding Harry back is our lack of recent success and the fact that Manning is, as of right now, unproven. If we had made the NIT last season, I am 100% we would be a lock.

Tell Harry that what a DT/CMM led team did doesn't mean shit for his one season. He can tell DS & Bam to piss on Adidas & join him @ Wake & they r easily preseason top 5 for his only season.

The father in that trinity was my assigned mentor in law school. He is basically just a regular fan who turned his interest into a radio show. I would never consider him an actual journalist or someone with #scoops.

lol picturing you two hanging out not eating sweets and having the hottest of takes is oh so wonderful

What sucks is that if it wasn't for the buzz debacle we would be a lock for the number one recruit in the country. Wellman's fuck ups keep coming back to haunt us.

Wellman did something much more devastating than just make a poor hire. He tarnished the brand of Wake basketball.

@GodsSecret_: Where were you, when all the dogs needed help?

Did he just commit or am I reading to much into this?

What sucks is that if it wasn't for the buzz debacle we would be a lock for the number one recruit in the country. Wellman's fuck ups keep coming back to haunt us.

Wellman did something much more devastating than just make a poor hire. He tarnished the brand of Wake basketball.
Doubt it. Impossible to say for certain.

@GodsSecret_: Where were you, when all the dogs needed help?

Did he just commit or am I reading to much into this?

I don't know, but somebody needs to help those dogs to keep the vibes going.

The father in that trinity was my assigned mentor in law school. He is basically just a regular fan who turned his interest into a radio show. I would never consider him an actual journalist or someone with #scoops.

You're crazy if you don't believe he gets #scoops. He's been scooping the rest of the professional sports media re: UK recruiting for 5 years or so. He's Kentucky's Finebaum.

Back