• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Calling one of our recruits a vulgar nickname is unacceptable. He and his parents probably read this board. I hope they realize that the vast majority of WFU fans disagree with this .

Attention whores are gonna be attention whores.

Only if the moderators let them. Wasn't there a clause in the original Board Charter about "Speak Freely, but if you're a jerk then the moderators will mess with your title?"
I think Biff should be labeled as the "Board's [Redacted]".

Bamba visiting was a good sign. With the 2016 guys it's hard to distinguish if they are listing us only because of the possibility of playing with Giles. Obviously I don't care why they choose Wake if they do, but just looking for trends that can be carried into the future.

Im not sure what other school would (or could) roll out two first ballot HOFers who are also active NBA Allstars for the visit of a borderline 4star recruit.

Can't say we didn't try.

Duke is a finalist for PF Wenyen Gabriel. They get him and we get Harry. Then everybody is happy!

I don't see any harm referring to a player as dick wash. Dick is a nickname for Richard and wash is just an abbreviation of his last name. If I were a 17 year old Richard Washington I'd find it pretty clever/funny. Must be missing something here. Having been negged multiple times for it seems a little much.

Back on the topic, let's hope the visits and overall momentum continue. Getting future stars on campus can only improve mannings pitch moving forward.

Cut the name calling out. Its childish. This is a recruiting thread.

I don't see any harm referring to a player as dick wash. Dick is a nickname for Richard and wash is just an abbreviation of his last name. If I were a 17 year old Richard Washington I'd find it pretty clever/funny. Must be missing something here. Having been negged multiple times for it seems a little much.

Back on the topic, let's hope the visits and overall momentum continue. Getting future stars on campus can only improve mannings pitch moving forward.

You're obtuse then

What do you think every other fanbase is going to call him ? Embrace it. Own it. Make them think he's coming to wash his dick in their mouths.

I think the Dick Wash stuff (both calling him it and getting offended that people are calling him it) is pretty stupid, but this post made me laugh.

Washington goes by Rich for those who aren't aware.

Ya, cuz I'm sure his 16 y/o buddies weren't clever enough to call him that. It's borderline creepy and strange for a fanbase to unite behind any nickname cause let alone one that is this sophomoric. Let. It. Go. Crass asses! ;-)

Im not sure what other school would (or could) roll out two first ballot HOFers who are also active NBA Allstars for the visit of a borderline 4star recruit.

Can't say we didn't try.

Not sure CP3 is a first ballot HoF guy yet, but agree.

Kevin Love /Russell Westbrook would be a good duo too.

Back