• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

nothing personal Thain, just trying to keep the positive mojo going!

I accidentally let myself get my hope up with the IC chatter last week.

Thain's just a little salty because he accidentally heard that voicemail message his mom left me where she was asking me to come over again and spit all over her while I do her from behind.

I know. It's like the 4th time she's left that same desperate message. Wish she would just move on and find someone else to degrade her the way she begs to be degraded.

17-18 years old kids change their mind regularly. For some guys, their "lean" is whoever they talked to last. If you are not a life long fan of a college, it is a tough decision.

17-18 years old kids change their mind regularly. For some guys, their "lean" is whoever they talked to last. If you are not a life long fan of a college, it is a tough decision.

I was a lifelong fan of UVA (my dad went there), says in my Senior yearbook "finance at UVA", and visited Wake and loved it and turned UVA down.

So it's not happening?

I was a lifelong fan of UVA (my dad went there), says in my Senior yearbook "finance at UVA", and visited Wake and loved it and turned UVA down.

But did Harry Giles feel up on some tittaes as a perspective [sic] student? That's what swung you right?

We've pulled out Tim Duncan and CP3 for HG on unofficial visits, where is there to go with the OV? You think Harry knows who Marc Blucas is? Maybe he likes retro shit and knows about Minkus from Boy Meets World? What else we got?

We've pulled out Tim Duncan and CP3 for HG on unofficial visits, where is there to go with the OV? You think Harry knows who Marc Blucas is? Maybe he likes retro shit and knows about Minkus from Boy Meets World? What else we got?

Let's just get Nick Nolte, in character as his Blue Chips role, rolling out a wheelbarrow full of $100 bills

Let's just get Nick Nolte, in character as his Blue Chips role, rolling out a wheelbarrow full of $100 bills

Better yet, let's get crowd fund to pay nick nolte, in blue chips character, to do that on his duke visit and catch it on tape.

Back