• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I think the nonsense is over. The Duke trolls have given up on poisoning this thread.

psh until cookout is gone this is just the eye of the hurricane that is friday afternoons

this mess will start again monday

book it

I think the nonsense is over. The Duke trolls have given up on poisoning this thread.

Those Duke fans aren't so bad. I don't mind the other viewpoint. Duke is a legitimate option for HG. Not sure what so many are dismissing that chatter. I still think Manning can pull if off!

do you actually think all of those posters were duke trolls? you might be dumber than you let on, which I really thought was impossible

Any scoop on if Harry is in WS tonight?

giphy.gif

Maybe Harry will rapel down from the rafters. Or the Demon Deacon will do 2 backflips, then pull off his head to reveal it was HARRY.

The best would be if Harry walks in with Thain's mom trailing behind wearing a studded dog collar.

Someone stated on the other board that Harry will be here tonight!

So I have a REAL RECRUITING POINT that not a single goddamned wake fan in the world has yet posted on this thread:

Harry is visiting duke for Halloween. Durham sucks massive balls. He'll probably instead be going to Chapel Hill to celebrate. UNC is getting an unofficial visit after all.

HE'S GONNA BE A DEAC!

Back