• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

So someone tells me to go die in a fire because I've heard a family member say the schools that Harry likes most and Wake wasn't one of them. You have to be absolute scum to say that to someone over a sports board. I will never post here again because obviously some of you live in the fantasy world of 'ogboards' and have no concept of decency.

Before you leave, please clarify: when you say "family member" do you mean a member of your family or HG's family? If your family, then what indicia of reliability can you share with us as to that person's basis for stating HG's favorite schools?

Before you leave, please clarify: when you say "family member" do you mean a member of your family or HG's family? If your family, then what indicia of reliability can you share with us as to that person's basis for stating HG's favorite schools?

Plot twist.... what if Wakegrad is actually HG.... WE JUST LOST HIM!!!! LOCK AND DELETE OGBOARDS!!!!

Is Jordan Stowe Wakegrad? He's already blaming the fanbase for us not getting Harry on the Facebook.

I don't know, but WakeGrad's info was correct, LAST YEAR! That was what I was hearing while we didn't have a coach. That's changed. It's just old info.

Apparently he learned the blame game directly from the master himself.

Kevin Strickland hurt Tacy bad. He was a shooter and played no defense. Played a very limited role at Dook

Didn't Tacy fire the assistant coach in charge of Strickland's recruiting after we lost him to Duke?

No, Dinger got fired for not landing Tom Hammonds

Correct. Bobby Cremins flew from NCAA tournament game to Florida ( Bradenton?) to see Hammonds play the next night . Apparently , he out worked Dinger.

Correct. Bobby Cremins flew from NCAA tournament game to Florida ( Bradenton?) to see Hammonds play the next night . Apparently , he out worked Dinger.

I always heard that Tacy wasn't a big fan of the effort required for recruiting Note that it wasn't Bobby Cremins assistant who flew to see Hammonds play.

Childress can play.

Parker is a much better all around player than he gets credit for. He knows the game and loves to share.

Saw WCA play last night at Reynolds (but not vs Reynolds).

Impressions:
- HG is immensely talented and athletic. My comparisons are a little bit of Dwight Howard and a little bit of Kevin Durant. He is incredibly athletic for a kid that size. Not sure he'll be accused of playing too hard, but seemed like a great teammate.
- Childress has excellent handles, quickness and loves to share the ball. Couldn't get a feel for his jumper during the game. Doesn't mind going hard into the lane...does not shy away from contact.
- Kwe is an athletic freak. I couldn't get a feel for his skill set.
- Jalen Johnson has D1/NBA hops, but he's stuck in a high school body frame...very thin. Smooth lefty jumper.

Fun team to watch as they clearly have at least four D1 players. They share the ball well and do a great job of spreading the floor. Coaches Manning and Childress were there. Great atmosphere as the Reynolds HS gym is old-school and it was jammed.

Back