• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Whatcha gonna do when you standin’ on the moon lookin’ down at the footprints that you made?
Do you remember the rocket ship ride? Do you remember when your daddy died? Do you have your millennial trophies displayed?
Was there ever any doubt, that Wake didn’t have the clout, to haul in a recruit named Harry?
It was all prophesized, every time that Wrangor cried, ’bout some baby who was born to Mary.
Now it’s time for you to grow up, BSD you better SHUT UP, and stop whinin’ like a little BITCH!
All along you know we knew, that if Harry‘d done what we want him to do, it’d be like scoring on a wild pitch.

oh, this parody has potential

If I was Manning, I would grab Chill Sr & Jr and head on up to Oak Hill.
Find HG.
Lock themselves in the room with him.
Put a chair under the door knob.
Discuss the importance of playing for Wake.
Get him on board and spend the rest of the night playing video games.
While K runs his phone dead trying to call Harry, Scheyer succumbs to crying and Capel makes some delicious banana pudding to help comfort TDD.

oh, this parody has potential

Potential is there, anybody remember when Lanny Poffo (Macho Man's brother by the way) did the poet gimmick in the WWE (then WWF). That needs to be his avatar.

CBO8mraW4AAz5DY.jpg

Last edited:
nah...you just remember it differently because you were younger.. watch some old stuff....the lack of athleticism is absurd.

That is true, back then it was a huge deal to do anything off the top rope. I was always a Ricky Steamboat fan, in his prime he could hang with any of them today from an athletic standpoint.

but now how are we ever going to confirm that demaryius thomas is feeding us hot scoops from kernersville

Where do we go now? Does Carter Cook have any eligibility left?

I woke last night to the sound of thunder
How far off I sat and wondered
Started humming a song from 1962
Ain't it funny how the night moves
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves
With autumn closing in

Back