• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Please recruit guys that can shoot.

Yes . Ish drove me crazy with his shooting , but he had other skills and had a good assist- turnover ratio. Madison and CMM on the court together is painful to watch .

Harry is at the women's game.
The kid basically lives at Wake games, which is enough to convince me that we're at least in the running.

Harry is at the women's game.
The kid basically lives at Wake games, which is enough to convince me that we're at least in the running.

you'd think so, but Logan Thomas (FB) lived at Wake and ended up at VT.

So Logan Thomas is not from Winston but was interested in playing football at Wake. So really is nothing at all like Harry Giles on multiple levels.

So Logan Thomas is not from Winston but was interested in playing football at Wake. So really is nothing at all like Harry Giles on multiple levels.

And honestly he wasn't that good either. He had a Reggie ball-esque senior season

I just remember that Logan Thomas had something like 13 unofficial visits but still went with VT. That was my only point. Sheesh you guys are touchy.

Why did the staff only offer Thomas as a TE and not QB. He was far better than our QB options behind Skinner at the time.

I just remember that Logan Thomas had something like 13 unofficial visits but still went with VT. That was my only point. Sheesh you guys are touchy.

You also can't compare football recruiting to basketball recruiting. I'm not sure we've ever had a 5* football recruit. We've had 5* bball recruits in the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s. We've had very, very, very few 4* football recruits and consider any year without one in bball (when we have multiple scholarships available) a failed year.

Thomas was offered as an ATH, same as VT (who was always considered favorite).

Back