• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Can't wait for bigboy to go all I told you so like a jackass when Harry picks Duke.
Or to celebrate like mad if he picks Wake, as if he never said anything.

Look i just dont wanna get my hopes and then be crushed at the end. My expectations are lowered. If we get all three ill be the happiest human being on earth!

No one is saying you have to get your hopes up. Everyone here knows that those three are likely to end up somewhere else.

But it's not very often that we make the Top 5 of three North Carolina guys that happen to be ranked in the top ten in the country. There's just no reason to try to squash any positive thing that gets said about their recruitment.

jazz-trio-o.gif

Did you get this from Jared Fogle?

Look i just dont wanna get my hopes and then be crushed at the end. My expectations are lowered. If we get all three ill be the happiest human being on earth!

Kind of like when you go out to a bar on Thursday night looking to hookup ?

found myself wondering if the smith tweet means that injuring his knee actually helps wake. bigger players slow down his recruitment due to uncertainty since they have other options. danny kicks it up a notch "i know what it's like to injure your knee and come back and we want you here whether you are the player your were or not." smith feels the continued love and pushes giles.

i know i know what's happening is not happening.

Will Smith be ready to go by the time his freshman season rolls around? Obviously we would and should take him regardless (and I assume NCSU would as well), but just wondering how much if at all the primary schools will look elsewhere.

Will Smith be ready to go by the time his freshman season rolls around? Obviously we would and should take him regardless (and I assume NCSU would as well), but just wondering how much if at all the primary schools will look elsewhere.

We are recruiting Will Smith?

Wake does have a pretty good record of staying on recruited players with devastating junior- and senior-year injuries -- McClinton and Skeen immediately come to mind. Someone with a better memory could probably recall half a dozen more.

Do the One-and-done factories back off a player with a late injury?

Back