• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Is this hoopla's #scoopla?

Last edited:
So when we land Giles, someone's gotta put together a parade of gasbags rant from posts from this thread

I want to believe the report of Timmy on campus, but if that were true, wouldn't he have been riding on the golf cart with Chill, DM and Koby?

I want to believe the report of Timmy on campus, but if that were true, wouldn't he have been riding on the golf cart with Chill, DM and Koby?

He was taking Thon Maker, Dennis Smith, Bam and Harry out to lunch.
#scooop

Is the rumor that Giles is leaning towards committing to Wake down the road, is going to commit or has committed?
For the dreamers, the reason why Giles is committing now without taking visits is so that he can get his boys Bam and DS in before Koby takes up a 'ship.

As noted a thread on IC premium says that the word in Winston is that Harry has given a silent verbal to Wake. I would say that in round numbers 40% still say he is Duke bound , 20% say Wake and the rest just pray he doesn't go to Duke. There is probably one poster over there who would know for sure but he hasn't said anything yet.

Is there reason to think IC would have legit scoop on a Wake commit?
Thanks for passing along the info

Pick up game in Joel with CP3 and TD.....damn.

Let's not forget Chill and Timmy with a great relationship....that helps and then some!

Back