• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

By the way, the scrimmage yesterday was CP3, Timmy, Giles, B Childress, Rich Washington vs the Wake team.

Anybody look good? Besides the first three you mentioned.

The guy did come forth with what he was told. If we could take it at face value we would be celebrating-can't say more about it

What is the reasoning why the details have to be secretive when a random Carolina fan stated it on a public forum?

By the way, the scrimmage yesterday was CP3, Timmy, Giles, B Childress, Rich Washington vs the Wake team.
Big fan of keeping Childress and Washington around the team as much as possible. Getting them acquainted to the other players and the program can only help.

Have to love that picture, starting to feel good about the direction of the program again

That picture brings a tear to my eye. Reminds me of a much, much better time in Deaconland. I hope we can get back to that level.

I find it very interesting that Giles has been playing pickup ball with all those guys to go around with the silent verbal rumors. I just dont see Giles goin to Wake on all these unofficials and playin pickup ball with all these guys affiliated with Wake unless something is really goin down. He could easily drive down to Durham and do the same but he hasnt.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16 - Koby (8/28) & Giles (9/19) visiting! #VIBES

Sooooooo....Koby?

Back