• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I REALLY want to sell real estate to some of the people on this board

I know human nature.

tumblr_my3ku01KEa1qh402go3_500.gif

Not sure if it's been posted about on here yet or not, but there is going to be a huge social media push to show Harry some love from Wake fans on Thursday all day

http://www.phenomhoopreport.com/news_article/show/551267?referrer_id=1555437

Josh Hall had been locked up to Rice University since October 25th of last year. The 6’7” wing played through last high school season at Genesis Academy and AAU season with California Supreme verbally committed to Rice.

On Saturday, Hall decided to reopen his recruitment, “I just wanted to see other options and take advantage of other opportunities that may occur.” Even with the recent decommitment, Hall says that he schools have already reached out to reaffirm their offers and interest in him, “Nevada, Wake Forest, and Cincinnati have offered me and Baylor Murray State and Wofford say they are highly interested.”

Not sure if it's been posted about on here yet or not, but there is going to be a huge social media push to show Harry some love from Wake fans on Thursday all day

Is there a particular reason why Thursday? (Not critiquing just wondering.)

UNC has been unable to get any traction with Harry Froling. Sounds good for us.

Is there a particular reason why Thursday? (Not critiquing just wondering.)

No idea... The timing doesn't make a ton of sense to me either. It was a current student's idea and as a recent grad it popped up on my Facebook feed this morning. Hopefully current students can put something together during the official as well.

No idea... The timing doesn't make a ton of sense to me either. It was a current student's idea and as a recent grad it popped up on my Facebook feed this morning. Hopefully current students can put something together during the official as well.
Sounds eerily similar to another "Roll the Quad" effort that left the fanbase wanting.

Tangentially related... but has OGBoards or BSD ever done any outreach/advertising to current Wake students to encourage readership? I know having a bunch of noobs on the board comes with a small price, but in the name of breeding new diehard supporters... there just aren't a whole lot of other outlets to grow the fanbase.

Back