• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I think we can all agree that this whole thread is a little creepy.

1ae399c163a57bc53c4499237e4b9b54d8878507_m.gif

He's going to be ACC POY and 1st team All American regardless of where he goes.

I know he is really good, but by no means is a he sure 1st team All American. Karl Towns was the #1 pick, but wasn't 1st team AA. I think he would have a better chance at obtaining that honor at Wake then he would sharing the court w/ Tatum, Jackson, & whomever else is apart of their roster.

Who is HG's closest NBA comp? From the like 2 highlight videos I've seen, he seems kinda like McGrady before he developed the most money 20-footer in the league, or perhaps AFA but better in every conceivable way. Help me, board.

Mission accomplished on flooding his feed with Wake tweets today. Pretty cool. Hopefully, this is not the internet equivalent of Wanted Posters.

Who is HG's closest NBA comp? From the like 2 highlight videos I've seen, he seems kinda like McGrady before he developed the most money 20-footer in the league, or perhaps AFA but better in every conceivable way. Help me, board.

A lot of people say Webber

I can't think of a current NBA player that I'd comp him against.

When I think of his game in relation to former Wake Forest guys, it's James Johnson with more upside. AFA probably isn't a terrible WFU comp, either, as you suggested. I just think HG is less wiry than AFA was... more skilled; less raw athleticism.

I'm sure others will disagree. I can't wait to hear who people name as a current NBA comp.

Last edited:
Back