• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I'm actually surprised, but not really given the lack of news on dsj. I really don't think there is a coach who has wasted more NBA talent than Gott

Duke got Tatum and Jackson, UNC got Bradley, State got DSJ. We MUST get Giles.

As expected, although sooner than expected. Bam will be next

Yeah the writing has been on the wall for that one for a long time. I was just hoping they would drag it out more.

I'm sure Giles has known they were going to commit to State for a long time as well just like he knew about Tatum's decision.

Man it would be fun in the ACC, especially NC, if Giles came and brought someone like Bolden... think about the rejuvenation of the big 4 rivalry in the 2016-17 season.

Man it would be fun in the ACC, especially NC, if Giles came and brought someone like Bolden... think about the rejuvenation of the big 4 rivalry in the 2016-17 season.

hopefully this is what Harry has been envisioning, just as it was when he was growing up and becoming a wake fan

Bolden seems very unlikely.

Running out of bullets here.

i mean has something new come out making it more unlikely than it has been? wake has no shot unless giles committed.

we always knew where dsjr and bam were going.

2018 St. Anthony (NJ) F Akuwovo Ogeneyole has received an offer from Wake Forest. (HT @AdamZagoria)

Providence, VCU, & Wake Forest were by LC Bird today to check out 6'3 2017 Mario Haskett

We are so f*cked it isn't even funny. Thanks Ron Wellman for setting the program back 10-15 years.

There are times when things must be looked at objectively. First, why the hell am I reading this thread and so concerned about what is going through the mind of a high school kid? Second...the writing is on the wall. Giles is not coming to Wake Forest. It has been said before, but, it can be interpreted in his interviews. He wants to experience all the schools and the process; but, he also has concern about disappointing a fan base. Which fan base would he have the most concern about disappointing? I applaud Manning for aiming high, he seems to have the utmost respect from his peers, and this is a step in the right direction. Eventually, an elite recruit will commit - Wake will improve through coaching, and we will be on an upward trajectory. Things are not as bleak as they were 3-4 years ago. That said - patience is a virtue.

Did people really think DSJ wasn't going to State?

We are totally the ugly chick who thinks she's cool and can hang out with the hot popular girls.....but can't.

Bildschirmfoto-2011-02-21-um-14.15.01.png

"Remember who paid for you to become a 5 Star recruit son. Don't slap the hand that feeds you." - Adidas

at least they are subtle haha

Back