• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Hoping to not get banned before Giles commits and follow the thing to the end. That is their latest info. for now.

Hoping to not get banned before Giles commits and follow the thing to the end. That is their latest info. for now.

And a big F you to the poster whose response to our positive vibes was "Hope is a terrible thing" or some bullshit like that

Is it me or does the Giles/Tatum friendship thing get overblown? Many stated Giles already has his mind made up so i dont think we should be worried about the Duke visit.

Assuming Tatum and other Duke commits/recruits will be there for them this weekend as well?

If Tatum is going to be there, then he would be traveling from St. Louis to Durham on his own dime. I doubt he will be there. Also, I think the Giles recruitment is big enough that K and co. are smart enough to not bring in anybody else to tag along so that they can give Harry their undivided attention.

Is it me or does the Giles/Tatum friendship thing get overblown? Many stated Giles already has his mind made up so i dont think we should be worried about the Duke visit.

I agree. It's an easy story to print though since they're both high profile recruits. I would bet the farm that Giles/Chil>Giles/Tatum.

If Tatum is going to be there, then he would be traveling from St. Louis to Durham on his own dime. I doubt he will be there. Also, I think the Giles recruitment is big enough that K and co. are smart enough to not bring in anybody else to tag along so that they can give Harry their undivided attention.

This. Giles has already been to games and midnight madness in person in previous years. Coach K and Capel are going to give him their undivided attention in a "close out" visit if everything goes according to plan.

O two sources tied to an AAU program ran by...... CHRIS PAUL

Get your sources tight, son

Lemme guess, your other source was Harry's nurse at dook hospital where you guys were trying to brainwash him after knee surgery?

This. Giles has already been to games and midnight madness in person in previous years. Coach K and Capel are going to give him their undivided attention in a "close out" visit if everything goes according to plan.

More like Closet homosexuals who jerk each other off. HG3 isn't going to want any part of K and Capel's horseshit

O two sources tied to an AAU program ran by...... CHRIS PAUL

Get your sources tight, son

Lemme guess, your other source was Harry's nurse at dook hospital where you guys were trying to brainwash him after knee surgery?

Source tied to any particular AAU program? No

A source connected well enough to AAU nationally that certain Duke recruits in the past have actually used him as a conduit to relay messages to Duke staff? Yes

Then there are sources from the Duke end of things of course, but you always take the local schools/communities telling you things with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Let's be honest no one really knows what's happening here and he'll maybe even Harry doesn't know where he's going. The dick measuring contest here is getting ridiculous.

I have good #vibes that Giles will come to Wake but there is a lot of smoke supporting the theory that he could go to wake or Duke. It's certainly not a slam dunk either way as some seem to be insinuating.

It's a wake msg board, we don't need to be reasonable with regards to dook

Come on Dukeson give it up. Multiple people on IC saying hes goin to Wake, multiple Wake people with ties to the program sayin hes a lock to Wake. Compared to Duke people sayin hes goin to Duke based on Tatum commiting to Duke 4 months ago. Im sure Giles and Tatum are good buds but the kid lives in Missouri, its easy to see his relationship with B Chill and the Childress family is much greater.

Source tied to any particular AAU program? No

A source connected well enough to AAU nationally that certain Duke recruits in the past have actually used him as a conduit to relay messages to Duke staff? Yes

Then there are sources from the Duke end of things of course, but you always take the local schools/communities telling you things with a grain of salt

Are you admitting to recruiting violations?

Oh shit call the NCAA!!! Doofus, write an article!!!! Sound the alarms!!!!!

Come on Dukeson give it up. Multiple people on IC saying hes goin to Wake, multiple Wake people with ties to the program sayin hes a lock to Wake. Compared to Duke people sayin hes goin to Duke based on Tatum commiting to Duke 4 months ago. Im sure Giles and Tatum are good buds but the kid lives in Missouri, its easy to see his relationship with B Chill and the Childress family is much greater.

IC doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground. Hell they thought Giles was still going to UNC until two weeks ago, lol

Well to be fair IIRC the reason one of their insiders gave up on Giles was in fact because he thought Giles was coming to Wake. So those don't really contradict each other.

Back