• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Are you admitting to recruiting violations?

rickyroetractor.jpg

Hasn't this board admitted to repeated violations with all the "Cp3 and Duncan and Howard are heavily pushing Giles to Wake" takes?

Sure but as you have successfully demonstrated this board is wrong and the dook board is right. Going to be a really interesting week over there if giles does not commit during his visit.

It's clear i'm not wanted to post here, so I am going to take a hiatus until after the Giles decision. Next post will either be to congratulate you guys if he goes to Wake, or to give you the full extent of the background story if he goes to Duke. Good luck and god bless!

It's clear i'm not wanted to post here, so I am going to take a hiatus until after the Giles decision. Next post will either be to congratulate you guys if he goes to Wake, or to give you the full extent of the background story if he goes to Duke. Good luck and god bless!

Color us skeptical

God speed, buddy.

We don't get to hear "the full extent of the background story" (aka how someone was dead ass wrong) if he commits to wake? Seems implicit that if he commits to wake you don't have the full extent of the background story doesn't it?

great news here

Come on Dukeson give it up. Multiple people on IC saying hes goin to Wake, multiple Wake people with ties to the program sayin hes a lock to Wake. Compared to Duke people sayin hes goin to Duke based on Tatum commiting to Duke 4 months ago. Im sure Giles and Tatum are good buds but the kid lives in Missouri, its easy to see his relationship with B Chill and the Childress family is much greater.

He's closer to Theo Pinson than he is Tatum...and you see how that turned out.

Hasn't this board admitted to repeated violations with all the "Cp3 and Duncan and Howard are heavily pushing Giles to Wake" takes?

Not a violation if the college has established with the NCAA in writing that the three people mentioned are representatives of the basketball program.

I can assure you this was taken care of.

The Justice Winslow tweet, however, was a clear violation of NCAA policy that will never be enforced.

rat's violations
are nothing new to dook fans
they grab knees, spell run

Let's be honest no one really knows what's happening here and he'll maybe even Harry doesn't know where he's going. The dick measuring contest here is getting ridiculous.

I have good #vibes that Giles will come to Wake but there is a lot of smoke supporting the theory that he could go to wake or Duke. It's certainly not a slam dunk either way as some seem to be insinuating.

Too high or too low
Avoid being both right now
Vibes make it happen

The guy just said his source is as connected to AAU and recruiting on the east coast as it gets and as of right now he thinks Harry is going to Wake.

BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE EXTENT OF THE BACKGROUND STORY NOW!

Back