• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

So if he does go to Duke, who is the biggest scapegoat? Dino? Braces? Ayo? Moonz? Biff (RIP)? [name redacted]? Wellman? Turd? RJ? Any other candidates?

Won't really blame anyone as it has been speculated as a 50/50 chance for some time now. I don't want to get into how I'd feel about Harry if he decides to join team Evil.

Well hold on because now one guy says he hung out with Dino and he told him Harry was going to Wake. That does it, I believe he is coming for the first time. More vibes!

Gaudio and not Dinos, correct? I would assume he is still pretty plugged into college basketball scene in Winston.

So if he does go to Duke, who is the biggest scapegoat? Dino? Braces? Ayo? Moonz? Biff (RIP)? [name redacted]? Wellman? Turd? RJ? Any other candidates?

Thain? RULZ?

It was our old friend Dino not the Greek deac. Most think Dook just because it is logical but apparently W-S folks say Wake. Post Duke visit info. would be timely.

Kvegas- have you heard anything from your source(s) since this weekend? Thanks

sunday of his uk official:

@TheReal_HG3
I would like to thank Kentucky for having me this weekend! I really enjoyed my visit! I had a great time‼️ #BBN ����⚪️��

sunday of his ku official:

@TheReal_HG3
I would like to thank Kansas for having me this weekend! I had an incredible time and felt welcomed by everyone. I loved it #RockChalk

monday after his duke official: crickets

Have we covered that he retweeted the Miami-Duke punt return vid on saturday during his Duke visit?

Lol?

enhanced-buzz-26600-1387318997-0.jpg

Need to make a 12 day push. It's crunch time. Excluding myself from this list, those who use the twitter box need to be tweetin' out mad love vibes to HG3. Need to generate one final fan/student/alum push to bring our hero home.

Back