• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Well, I don't think it is good. We know he has tweeted out gratitude after visits to at least 2 schools that he will not attend. That doesn't mean it is bad.

No little bitch troll from another school is coming into my house and shitting all over our parquet floor.

Consider yourself warned you buck toothed, pimple faced band camp virgin dookie!

Last edited:
If we don't sign Giles, I blame dukeson and I will personally hunt down that gaping pussy and beat his ass duke black and blue.

And then I will move onto anyone and everyone that steaming piece of shit cares about.

No little bitch troll from another school is coming into my house and shitting all over our parquet floor.

Consider yourself warned you buck toothed, pimple faced band camp virgin dookie!

hIGH fIVE!

This isn't necessarily a criticism of you wfu22.

I agree that Carolina and Duke have a lot of bandwagon fans that obviously didnt go there or even go to college. With that said, some of these superiority comments made by others get really old. Several of you guys blabber on like going to Wake made you royalty or something. Like a lot of other people, you went to college. Big deal.

This isnt a new thing. I vividly remmember a comment made by a Wake alumni on one of Eamon Brennan's Buzz stories a few years back. A fan from another school was joking that he had never even heard of Wake. The Wake alumn replied that his boss has heard of Wake and probably went there.

It's totally cool to be proud of where you went to school. It's another to not only act like but think that you are better than others because of it.

I am done. Back to reading Giles tea leaves.

I get your point. But those freaks who show up the final day of the ACCT don't go to the Duke Campus for a football game and can't get tickets in Cameron . That's why they have low attendance in football .

I get your point. But those freaks who show up the final day of the ACCT don't go to the Duke Campus for a football game and can't get tickets in Cameron . That's why they have low attendance in football .

They have low attendance because not enough people go to the games. Plain and simple and its true of low attendance situations everywhere. Just not enough attendees coming to the game.

142vm08.jpg

Kvegas...whats scoop on duke ov?

Summary:

"He liked it"

"He had fun"

"It's always lit in Cameron"

"He's ready to start the Oak Hill season"

"He's been to a lot of big games at dook, so the exhibition wasn't a big deal"

"He liked being called over by the students"

"can't tell what he's going to do- he seemed more amped about the Kansas visit than the dook visit"

"if I were betting, I would take Wake. Harry likes doing things his own way and he likes to make waves"

In my opinion, Harry is feeling pressure from his dad to choose dook. His dad is loving the recruiting process and loves the attention being recruited/affiliated with dook brings...my "source" (that term makes me laugh) has said that many have explained to him that while being courted by dook is fun and garners the recruit a lot of attention, once Harry is on the team, he'll be part of an ensemble of stars and attention will be shared. My "source" is of the opinion that Giles, Jr wants Harry to be the centerpiece of a team, and doesn't really see that it won't happen at dook (or Kentucky for that matter).

Dukies would barely remember Harry in a few years.

Actually wouldn't it be more like "Manninged" since he spurned the local ACC schools for Kansas

Wiggins was from Canada but people thought he'd go to FSU or one of the bigger ACC powers iirc

Also want to add:

There are some negative behind-the-scenes dynamics in regards to dook that are very much in play right now. This weighs heavily in Wake's favor.

I don't feel comfortable saying exactly what is going on, but I will say that trying to create a team out of stars and keep them all happy at the same can be a very difficult task- especially in the 18-20 year old age group.

I'm sure dukeson and Thain know what I'm talking about.

Back