• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I'm so excited to either completely meltdown over here or go down in flames on TDD.

I think KVegasDeac genuinely believes what he is saying. What I haven't figured out is why.

This recruitment has been over for months, and despite the fact that 99% of the ***holes on the TDD board have no clue where their info is ultimately coming from, I can tell you that it is correct.

Harry is going to Duke and this board is going to drive many of you all insane if you keep this up for another 8 days.

Just some insight from a friendly visitor.

(*ducks head*)

This keeps being thrown around, but no solid evidence to prove said fact has been given. Explaining why this is the dukie train of thought would help keep away the lynching for a while. Your prior brethren have failed to do so and it hasnt been pretty.

coach-k-pass-out-o.gif

This keeps being thrown around, but no solid evidence to prove said fact has been given. Explaining why this is the dukie train of thought would help keep away the lynching for a while. Your prior brethren have failed to do so and it hasnt been pretty.

If any Duke fans here would like to PM why they believe its been over for months, I'll be happy to post it for you without revealing the source. The rest of the posters on here can vouch for my word.

I think KVegasDeac genuinely believes what he is saying. What I haven't figured out is why.

This recruitment has been over for months, and despite the fact that 99% of the ***holes on the TDD board have no clue where their info is ultimately coming from, I can tell you that it is correct.

Harry is going to Duke and this board is going to drive many of you all insane if you keep this up for another 8 days.

(*ducks head*)

JBiddle =
831051429.gif

Just some

Last edited:

(*ducks head*)

You're right.

This was over MONTHS ago.

But then something happened at the end of April that changed it all.

Pretty much this. Duke fans have been so nonspecific with their info. Its like they want us to believe Giles is a lock to Duke just because..

WE KNOW HE IS COMING TO DUKE BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL THESE FACTS THAT NOBODY WILL SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BUT THAT'S WHAT IT IS AND THE FACTS ARE HE IS COMING TO DUKE.

(*ducks head*)

giphy.gif

Would this be the first time something good happened for Wake hoops in April?

Back