• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

well shit...Giles moves to the top 10 most hated. it is mostly Dukies...

banned from campus!

Well at least given the knee injury, he won't be hanging around campus playing hoops every weekend.

Still hoping it's Kentucky if not us, but that Scheyer face and retweet from the Duke mascot kind of seals the deal.

kvegas is staring at the phone hoping his #sources call back with better news.

Honestly I am a little salty about. I mean I never really thought he was coming here and I officiate high school ball with his dad but wake always gets the raw end of the deal.
he could have come here for a year and changed wakes whole program and give a big boost to his city. Truth id this guy is freaking injury prone it seems to me so let those assholes have him.

I am sticking with you to the bitter end. No sense not to with only a day remaining until we find out for sure.

#vibes

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

Well at least given the knee injury, he won't be hanging around campus playing hoops every weekend.

Still hoping it's Kentucky if not us, but that Scheyer face and retweet from the Duke mascot kind of seals the deal.

IF Giles makes the foolish choice of attending Duke I would hope we would not allow him on campus to practice or work out when he is home, even if he is healthy. That would be ridiculous. I hope it is Duke if not us, so the fans can boo him mercilessly in his hometown for choosing Duke over his hometown squad. All that being said, he is choosing Wake. I refuse to believe otherwise until it happens.

#stillgotthevibes

Honestly I am a little salty about. I mean I never really thought he was coming here and I officiate high school ball with his dad but wake always gets the raw end of the deal.
he could have come here for a year and changed wakes whole program and give a big boost to his city. Truth id this guy is freaking injury prone it seems to me so let those assholes have him.

Has his dad made it pretty clear he would always end up a dookie?

IF Giles makes the foolish choice of attending Duke I would hope we would not allow him on campus to practice or work out when he is home, even if he is healthy. That would be ridiculous. I hope it is Duke if not us, so the fans can boo him mercilessly in his hometown for choosing Duke over his hometown squad. All that being said, he is choosing Wake. I refuse to believe otherwise until it happens.

#stillgotthevibes

I'm with you bro. Can't stop, won't stop. #vibesarealive for 22 hours and 15 minutes

#stillgotthevibes

Therefore, God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false.

No way Giles gets booed at the Joel next year. The townies and Duke bandwagoners will drown out any boos from people that followed this while debacle. Icing on the cake really.

No way Giles gets booed at the Joel next year. The townies and Duke bandwagoners will drown out any boos from people that followed this while debacle. Icing on the cake really.

Oh he'll get booed. Hopefully the students understand the reality of it all and join in. Agree that the dookies and Giles friends/family will refrain, of course.

Just saw the Giles injury on bleacher report. I've been in meetings all day. On my phone and I cannot respond to messages because my box is full. I haven't seen or spoken to anyone since I received disappointing news regarding Giles yesterday afternoon. I did receive a text from my source this morning that said "have you heard"- I assume about the injury, which I had not.
Trying to go back and read before my 2:30 meeting.

Back