• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Just saw the Giles injury on bleacher report. I've been in meetings all day. On my phone and I cannot respond to messages because my box is full. I haven't seen or spoken to anyone since I received disappointing news regarding Giles yesterday afternoon. I did receive a text from my source this morning that said "have you heard"- I assume about the injury, which I had not.
Trying to go back and read before my 2:30 meeting.

:sketch:

Just saw the Giles injury on bleacher report. I've been in meetings all day. On my phone and I cannot respond to messages because my box is full. I haven't seen or spoken to anyone since I received disappointing news regarding Giles yesterday afternoon. I did receive a text from my source this morning that said "have you heard"- I assume about the injury, which I had not.

WELP

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

Wrangod, can you clear up your line of thinking on this?

Did you blow out Giles' knee because you thought he was going to Wake and wanted to punish us?

or

Did you blow out Giles' knee so that it would make him choose Duke in order to punish us?

I mean, I understand that either way the intent was to continue Your unrelenting punishment of Wake Forest (probably because we allowed dancing on campus back in the 80s), but just trying to get insight into Your strategy here. I know You work in mysterious ways, so thanks in advance.

2014officespace1.gif

Can someone enlighten me? Has the #VibesTrain derailed and crashed? Why are we giving up? Also, if he's going to be one-and-done, any chance he completely bails on college, spends a year getting healthy/ju-co, or whatever those guys do - Emanual-Mudiay-style?

HE HAS RISEN!!!

Can someone enlighten me? Has the #VibesTrain derailed and crashed? Why are we giving up? Also, if he's going to be one-and-done, any chance he completely bails on college, spends a year getting healthy/ju-co, or whatever those guys do - Emanual-Mudiay-style?

Vibestrain disappeared off the map. Giving up because BSD leaked he's going to Duke, in addition to today's events(Giles making announcement tomorrow). Possible that he never plays a minute in College.

If he'd have decided to come here, he would've blown out his knee next year instead of now, so we would've been crushed now or later.

This is a man who has wisely accepted our place in the universe.

Man-Engulfed-in-Wave-Khao-Lak.jpg

At some point you just get worn down and have to accept it I guess and let the younger ones that still have hope and fight left in them to carry on, stupid bastards.

Jordan Stowe dropping some flaming hot takes on the BSD Facebook post. Isn't he the original #kyp person?

By the way, none of you boners ever and I mean EVER try to convince me that something good may happen to us ever again. Next time I read on here that Shaka Smart is seriously mulling an offer to be our HC, or that Harry Giles will be a Deac, I will know that the claimant is a filthy goddamn charlatan.

the only good thing that came out of the unwiped ass era (probably in combination with just getting older) is that i really don't care about sports nearly as much, to the point where i can almost just shrug off giles not coming here, etc.

By the way, none of you boners ever and I mean EVER try to convince me that something good may happen to us ever again. Next time I read on here that Shaka Smart is seriously mulling an offer to be our HC, or that Harry Giles will be a Deac, I will know that the claimant is a filthy goddamn charlatan.

In, I don't want to even see a hint of possible good news around here, don't post anything about Ron maybe retiring or us getting anything good. I want nothing but bad news, then we don't have to be disappointed.

I heard Codi's foot fell off and will be out the rest of the year, believe it, that way it will be good news when he's comes back in 8 weeks instead of the projected 6.

Back