• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

In, I don't want to even see a hint of possible good news around here, don't post anything about Ron maybe retiring or us getting anything good. I want nothing but bad news, then we don't have to be disappointed.

This was going to be the joke I was going to make...

Two things need to happen immediately after Giles commits elsewhere:
1 - KVegas loses green. I don't know why some stupid font color made me think he was credible, but it did. I can't deal with that again.
2 - BudatWake never posts about being out of town again.

Not sure which is worse:
death of the Shaka dream
or the death of the Harry Giles dream.

Honestly, I think I was more devastated by the death of the former. It seemed like a perfect fit, the intoxication of the aftermath of the Bz axing, etc.

At some point you just get worn down and have to accept it I guess and let the younger ones that still have hope and fight left in them to carry on, stupid bastards.

That's part of the problem. The younger ones came up during the [Redacted] era. They're the new breed of the Staak era 80s Deacs.

1 - KVegas loses green. I don't know why some stupid font color made me think he was credible, but it did. I can't deal with that again.

3 - Nobody ever posts about VIBES!!!1111juan11!11! ever fucking again.

I agree. Never will again

Not sure which is worse:
death of the Shaka dream
or the death of the Harry Giles dream.

Honestly, I think I was more devastated by the death of the former. It seemed like a perfect fit, the intoxication of the aftermath of the Bz axing, etc.

In the case of Shaka and Giles, my instinct and initial reaction was that both were preposterous. I was then manipulated over time into thinking they were not only possible, but likely to happen, thus dulling my resistance and putting me in a position of vulnerability, such that I could be disappointed. Amateur hour on my part to drop my guard. It will not happen again.

Next time someone posts something proclaiming good news to come, I will respond with a hearty "fuck you."

What's a moma? Some type of animal?

IDGI. They have some nice exhibits.

YAakiti.png

But are they really?!

No, they suck, we suck, and Luke Skywalker is going to turn to the dark side in the new Star Wars movie, it's all bad, every last f'ing bit of it!!!! The Hornets, the Hurricanes, the hot tatooed chick in Blindspot will turn out to be the villian, it's all bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the Andre Washington redshirt thing makes a lot more sense now. Let him spend a full year lifting and bulking up, so that he can deliver 5 really hard fouls in the Duke game(s) the following season.

Back