• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

He already has the dookiest, smuggiest, shit eating grin on his face. He is going to fit like a glove in that locker room.

Good thing you've got Western!

I mean I know you are joking, but Western probably has a better chance of making the NCAA tournament this decade than Wake does. Also we are coming off of back to back winning football seasons.

So yeah it probably is better being a Western fan than a Wake fan.

Yeah fuck that kid. I'm not playing for the sportsmanship trophy so I'm not happy for him at all. I hope his teams suck miserably and I hope he plays for a shit NBA franchise that loses indefinitely. In the infamous words of Pat Kelsey, "Look at that dipshit. He's gonna slap the floor and get up and make out with his boyfriends in the huddle."

I need the backstory behind that quote because that's awesome a Wake asst coach said that.

did Samuel Japhet-Mathias sign his LOI? if not, is that anything to worry about?

Yeah fuck that kid. I'm not playing for the sportsmanship trophy so I'm not happy for him at all. I hope his teams suck miserably and I hope he plays for a shit NBA franchise that loses indefinitely. In the infamous words of Pat Kelsey, "Look at that dipshit. He's gonna slap the floor and get up and make out with his boyfriends in the huddle."

This post speaks to my soul.

The staff can comment on the players now that they've been signed, right? Or do they have to wait for the early signing period to end?

If that quote from Kelsey is real, then Winthrop just became my second favorite team.

If that quote from Kelsey is real, then Winthrop just became my second favorite team.

If Manning either: 1) doesn't work out, or 2) takes the Kansas job after great success and Bill Self moving to the NBA, we could do a lot worse than Pat Kelsey.

Back