• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

If we hadn't offered Bennett in the first place, seems sorta like a non-story

Deacs make the final five with Nate Watson, and have an unofficial visit schedule via Scout's Evan Daniels, with the story on Demon Deacon Digest.

This is good news. I wonder if Kansas is still prioritizing him or if they are waiting to hear from a couple other bigs before giving him a "committable offer"... Just surprising that they aren't in his final 5.

Also, has anyone heard any updates on Mo Bamba? I know that no one is giving us much of a shot with him but I don't think we've been officially eliminated. Maybe he and Brandon Randolph are looking to stay together.

Why is he making our trip an unofficial? Probably not a good sign.

Surprised we made his top 5. Guess Danny and Dolph will need to put some serious heat on him during his unofficial. Better than nothin' I spoz.

This is confusing because Rivals says Watson visited on 8/24, but it's only 8/9. Then again, they list the other dates cited in Evan's article so I'm not sure what to make of it.

https://wakeforest.rivals.com/news/brown-discusses-final-four-after-big-summer-1

He talks about what interests him with each school. And then (take it for whatever you want) he states that all four schools are on equal ground and his decision will largely come down to the official visits.

His comments about the deacs seem a little underwhelming. I guess he didn't gush about any of the four. Based on his comments about the other schools, it sounds like winning is of high priority.

Back