• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

the sad conceit where rj types messages intended directly for our recruits in all caps and huge font is new, right?

i don't remember him doing that before the single best period in ogb history his boards vacation

(sorry, jaybone!)

YO KEVIN, although he was already on the team.

the sad conceit where rj types messages intended directly for our recruits in all caps and huge font is new, right?

i don't remember him doing that before the single best period in ogb history his boards vacation

(sorry, jaybone!)

YO KEVIN, although he was already on the team.

Yes, 06Deacon, this was by far my favorite. Even Ayo, an admittedly new(er) poster, has adopted this inside joke. I can't remember what exactly ol' Swinton had done to merit the shout out, but the "YO KEVIN" thread was a mix of encouragement and calling out some posters who were shitting on him.

RJ, can you remember what the thread was about? Right up there with "WHY DO YOU LIE!?!" in our favorite RJisms.

Yes, 06Deacon, this was by far my favorite. Even Ayo, an admittedly new(er) poster, has adopted this inside joke. I can't remember what exactly ol' Swinton had done to merit the shout out, but the "YO KEVIN" thread was a mix of encouragement and calling out some posters who were shitting on him.

RJ, can you remember what the thread was about? Right up there with "WHY DO YOU LIE!?!" in our favorite RJisms.

I've been talking about Wake basketball. You are encouraging several spoiled assholes to make the thread about me.

but you'll complain about me not posting about the thread's subject matter. When I have.

also, are we really still trying to discuss whether or not dinos can play fucking sf on a recruiting thread in 2016

In the same week as we recruited a Top 30 wing nonetheless.

I've been talking about Wake basketball. You are encouraging several spoiled assholes to make the thread about me.

but you'll complain about me not posting about the thread's subject matter. When I have.

All very true. But what did KEV do? I must know!

his next tweet

his next tweet

Those quotes are from different people though. Jason Scheer is the insider for Arizona's scout site.

i realized they were different people. Ace is the EIC or owner of the Arizona fan blog "Point Guard U" from the twitter account.

KU's insiders changed their CB pick for Brown to KU, right before Brown's visit to Wake. We all know how that turned out. Its quite obvious that a lot of these "insiders" are playing the ultimate guessing game.

KU's insiders changed their CB pick for Brown to KU, right before Brown's visit to Wake. We all know how that turned out. Its quite obvious that a lot of these "insiders" are playing the ultimate guessing game.

but andrew slater had the #scoooop of the double secret kansas commit

Arizona will be having their Red/Blue game this weekend.

List of visitors include:
Ira Lee
Gary Trent Jr.
Brandon Randolph
Daejon Davis
Ayton
Barcello

Got that list from Arizona's 247sports board.

i realized they were different people. Ace is the EIC or owner of the Arizona fan blog "Point Guard U" from the twitter account.

That's fine. I just wanted to clarify why the twitter account seemed to be giving conflicting statements.

What's with these early scrimmages? Has the Black and Gold game even been announced?

Haven't thought about Gary Trent in years. Man. "The Shaq of the MAC."

Back