• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Holy Shit I'm old. He's got a kid who is 20. I remember him as a string bean of a guard - I think a transfer who either played with Mark Price or right after. Now he looks like a beer swigging version of Bobby Cremins. Oy.

I remember Craig Neal as a talented yet mistake prone point guard for Cremins- exactly the kind of player that drives coaches crazy.

I remember him as pretty damn good. He was all ACC and set the conference single season assist record.

Re: Airans. Seems to be that tough-nosed grinder type of player from coal mining / steel type family in the older days- background :) If so, we could use that type of play/player. Seems like a lot of teams in the tourney have that type of player....

I want more guys that play pissed off like Crawford

Yeah, Barber's not getting any better by staying another year at State and it's not like he's going to be playing for a national championship anyway.

Plus Cat would end up splitting some of his productivity with Dennis Smith Jr. coming in. If he hung around for another year his draft stock might drop.

Playing sidekick to Dennis Smith is not something Cat wanted to do, especially after he was one of the best players in the conference his season. No reason at all for him to come back.

I don't know where else to put this, but the Martin twins are transferring out of State. So that's them two gone, barber gone, and (if it's possible) I wouldn't be surprised to see Dennis smith go elsewhere either. I don't know how difficult getting out of an NLI is but I would assume he's feeling pretty iffy about his commitment right about now.

UPDATE: didn't refresh my feed before posting. My bad.

Back