• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Wake stopped by Manute Bol's son basketball practice last year but the kid wasn't there so I'm not sure where our recruitment of him stands now. But Bol Bol is an interesting athlete to watch. Here is a highlight that's gotten a lot of attention.

2017 PG Maxwell Evans, Houston (Texas): Incredible. Simply unstoppable with the ball. Though Evans is only 6-foot-1 inch, he attacks the lane like a running back. He is powerful beyond measure and confident with the rock. Evans made three consecutive 3-balls in the All-Star game. If he grows at all he can play combo. Regardless look for him to break into the National Rankings next update. Evans earned Camp MVP. Texas Elite has one hell of a back court in Max Evans and Doc Nelson and should do well in the Adidas Guantlet league.

https://future150.com/hs/basketball-news/future150-houston-camp-top-20-all-stars

Apparently his nickname is "Mad Max". http://www.showcasehou.com/#!Maxwel...yer-In-Houston/tro36/571472240cf2b05e61f3a700

Donovan Mitchell's sister just committed to play volleyball at Wake Forest today. That has to be awesome for the family! Great to hear that

Wake stopped by Manute Bol's son basketball practice last year but the kid wasn't there so I'm not sure where our recruitment of him stands now. But Bol Bol is an interesting athlete to watch. Here is a highlight that's gotten a lot of attention.

Best of luck with that.

Wondering if Hoopla has any intel?

#scoopla

If what I'm hearing is true, shit is going to get real interesting! As many look and turn to me to be the authority when it comes to revealing scoops and dropping nugz, I want to wait a beat before stating on what I've heard.

If what I'm hearing is true, shit is going to get real interesting! As many look and turn to me to be the authority when it comes to revealing scoops and dropping nugz, I want to wait a beat before stating on what I've heard.

We talking real good or real bad?

Good real or bad real? You gotta drop that fluffy nug at least.

Back