• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

If we can get Brown and Randolph, we could be looking at the top 15 or 10 again, assuming we keep B Craw, JC and Moore for 4.

tumblr_liqpes24YQ1qacp1m.gif

Our #3 overall target Jamal Johnson just committed to Memphis. Going to be a boom or bust year it appears unless we get in the mix for someone who has a big senior year and rises late.

This has reached the 7th inning. Nobody's been on base. Can't talk about it.

Another prediction for WF with Brown AND another one with Randolph. More noteworthy is the fact that the predictions came from the same guy so he must think getting both is feasible.

Last edited:
I think someone at 247 hit the wrong button. They have a note that says "Chaundee Brown has Decommitted from Wake Forest."

I think they were trying to add his new official visit date.

Also of note they have change his status to "warmer" for Wake.

Also the only school listed as "warmer" for Randolph. I wouldn't be surprised to see his crystal ball be 100% wake (or very close) in the next couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the only school listed as "warmer" for Randolph. I wouldn't be surprised to see his crystal ball be 100% wake (or very close) in the next couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems noteworthy that Wake picked up every single crystal ball change for Brandon Randolph. No one has picked Arizona, Syracuse or Oregon.

For Randolph, his 247 page does have Arizona listed as "leader" (on the little timeline with the icons). Also, has he even scheduled a visit to wake?

For Randolph, his 247 page does have Arizona listed as "leader" (on the little timeline with the icons). Also, has he even scheduled a visit to wake?

That icon says that he announces his final four of Arizona, Oregon, Syracuse and Wake. The reason Arizona's logo shows is that they come first alphabetically.

Back