• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Come on, man. You come down on RJ for his the first part of his post, but you missed the gold that follows on exactly how he will use these kids once he has them on the court.

There really is no reason to be pessimistic until after the visits. I'm not going to have myself lean that far one way or another unless one of them commits somewhere else or cancels the visit.

YO RJ!

Take a deep breath before you chicken peck a response. Not a SINGLE other poster thought I was serious.

P.S.

Don't take yourself too seriously.

You should talk to those here who actually know me. But they all thank you for the laugh.

I don't know why I thought I would get on here today and see that there are 3 new pages on this thread from yesterday and think that there would be actual recruiting info. This board really knows how to derail a thread.:(

I don't know why I thought I would get on here today and see that there are 3 new pages on this thread from yesterday and think that there would be actual recruiting info. This board really knows how to derail a thread.:(

This. We're on the verge of maybe the best recruiting news in a decade and look at what we're talking about.

I think he means we should all get incredibly stoned on some opiates and/or muscle relaxers when we kicked in the balls so that we can numb the pain.

Just checked in this thread. You guys think something good is going to happen. Hehe.

oR95_a.gif

This never got posted from a few days ago but for those still holding out hope on Bamba, the dream has died. Here's an article from Zagsblog on him having an unannounced final seven schools which does not include WF.

The No. 2-ranked power forward in the Class of 2017, Bamba is considering Duke, Kentucky, UConn, Michigan, Syracuse, Texas and Harvard, although he never announced a formal cut.

This never got posted from a few days ago but for those still holding out hope on Bamba, the dream has died. Here's an article from Zagsblog on him having an unannounced final seven schools which does not include WF.

Let's hope Cuse doesn't get the Bamba-Randolph package. That was once at least a pipe dream for the Deacs.

Back