• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Chaundee is properly positioned at Wake to get some serious tail, leg, all of it. I firmly recommend he enjoy the hell out it in the off season and taper back or keep it to one partner in season. I wish I could provide a detailed PPTX presentation for him, but I'm afraid I'd have wing most if not all. I CAN recommend not sleeping with a klepto if you keep your alarm clock or phone or wallet near the bed. But that's just one slide. We need like 16 more.

Chaundee is properly positioned at Wake to get some serious tail, leg, all of it. I firmly recommend he enjoy the hell out it in the off season and taper back or keep it to one partner in season. I wish I could provide a detailed PPTX presentation for him, but I'm afraid I'd have wing most if not all. I CAN recommend not sleeping with a klepto if you keep your alarm clock or phone or wallet near the bed. But that's just one slide. We need like 16 more.

what

images

Rip gaybone. Surprised he hasn't risen from the dead to address this post.

Doral Moore is apparently HUGE, according to twitter.

In light of the jaybone post, I should add I mean he's been lifting a lot of weights.

In light of the jaybone post, I should add I mean he's been lifting a lot of weights.

The summer video on the other thread has a pick-and-roll at like the 1:10 mark where Moore fights off SJM... They both look like they've been crushing it in the weight room.

I guess only McClinton could compare them, but I wonder how different the expected work ethic is between the Bzzaster years and Manning. And how much watching Collins go from unknown backup to NBA millionaire in 12 months of hard work has motivated the rest of the guys...

This post would fit in really well on a SEC team message board.

The summer video on the other thread has a pick-and-roll at like the 1:10 mark where Moore fights off SJM... They both look like they've been crushing it in the weight room.

I guess only McClinton could compare them, but I wonder how different the expected work ethic is between the Bzzaster years and Manning. And how much watching Collins go from unknown backup to NBA millionaire in 12 months of hard work has motivated the rest of the guys...

That alone could be/should be a major motivator.
It would be for me.

Word on the streets is that JC told Moore that he had to pull it together in the offseason or he was going to get passed on the depth chart and Moore responded well.

Word on the streets is that JC told Moore that he had to pull it together in the offseason or he was going to get passed on the depth chart and Moore responded well.

lol at some dude who went to Duke knowing what people is saying on the streets.

Nate Springs will visit Wake on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Back