• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I don't know if he has announced any decision timeline yet but Devoe said on Twitter that he is deciding before Halloween. If you believe he commits this weekend, it is before Halloween.

http://scout.com/college/wake-fores...cs-to-host-trio-of-4-star-prospects-107417563

Seems like he likes WF's chances with these guys. I couldn't tell whether he truly thinks they're not imminent to committing somewhere or if he's trying to allow the recruits' their spotlight without stealing some of the luster.

Evan Daniels feels WF wants to get both Ayo and Devoe, while not ruling out the possibility that the players would do it. So I really hope that this means we can disregard what I said/heard about them not going to the same school.

If I were gauging WF's chances with players, I'd say Daniels seemed to give WF the lowest chance with Laszewski but still a decent shot there. It just seems like the other ones are higher percentage options to him.

Agree that landing two more of them would be a supremely great class but I'd be lying if I didn't dream of one more for a class of five. Obviously not going to be disappointed if it is only two of them in the end though.

Last edited:
http://scout.com/college/wake-fores...cs-to-host-trio-of-4-star-prospects-107417563

Seems like he likes WF's chances with these guys. I couldn't tell whether he truly thinks they're not imminent to committing somewhere or if he's trying to allow the recruits' their spotlight without stealing some of the luster.

Evan Daniels feels WF wants to get both Ayo and Devoe, while not ruling out the possibility that the players would do it. So I really hope that this means we can disregard what I said/heard about them not going to the same school.

If I were gauging WF's chances with players, I'd say Daniels seemed to give WF the lowest chance with Laszewski but still a decent shot there. It just seems like the other ones are higher percentage options to him.

Agree that landing two more of them would be a supremely great class but I'd be lying if I didn't dream of one more for a class of five. Obviously not going to be disappointed if it is only two of them in the end though.

Completely agree. Daniels has historically avoided stealing the spotlight from kids even when he knows where they are committing.

Must spread rep. Thanks for the summary

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- '18s Devoe, Laszewski, and Mucius on OVs this weekend!

bigboy8 said:
Jerry Meyer crystal ball Mucius to Wake!

He tends to just follow the crowd, especially right before a visit.

I think he's right though

It's amazing how much our expectations have risen in so short a time. Vibes are to blame, I'm certain

[video=youtube;8iwOQKnQUy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=8iwOQKnQUy0[/video]

Slater is pretty good at predictions, especially when it comes to the ACC.

Even though he was a flip flopper last year with Chaundee Brown and Kansas.
Slater (and heck, everyone) still having Ayo to Illinois is weird to me.

Mucius hasnt been crystalled to Wake in a while so Meyer isnt really following anyone here. TITS you are right Meyer is usually a follower but that isnt the case here.

bigboy and Creamy, do you want to lock in your scoops to see who deserves the green handle?

Back