• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I hope he does get drafted. That will mean he had a great year, and that will be another feather in the cap for this staff when they venture out on the trail.

We should get a minutes allocation estimate for 2018 if we get Ayo!

My source tells me its gonna be really hard to get Ayo. Thinks its Illinois.

Yeah who knows how it'll pan out. Some folks really close to the program have told me that if he's on a draft board after this year, he's most likely gone because to your point, it's not like his draft stock would increase too much from Jr to Sr year.

Why come back? He will have gotten his dream job.

The rumors (and crystal balls) are moving toward GT. Almost guaranteed PT.

Wake and GT's Rivals.com writer says that Devoe wants to stay as close to home as possible, which is why Devoe is favoring GT over Wake. Atlanta isn't all that close to the Orlando area, but its still closer than Winston.

I love it when RJ gets into a fight on the recruiting thread. It makes for fascinating reading and I feel smarter for having read both sides of the argument. I wish it would go on forever.

Probably why Devoe is a GT lean now.

Who wants to play for that goober Brad Underwood and live through crappy Midwest winters when you can run n gun with Manning and Hoard and Chaundee and Mucius in the ACC and kick dook's ass and enjoy nice sunny tailgates and sundresses

Seems like a no brainer to me

Wake and GT's Rivals.com writer says that Devoe wants to stay as close to home as possible, which is why Devoe is favoring GT over Wake. Atlanta isn't all that close to the Orlando area, but its still closer than Winston.

Let's hope Ayo doesn't feel the same way.

Who wants to play for that goober Brad Underwood and live through crappy Midwest winters when you can run n gun with Manning and Hoard and Chaundee and Mucius in the ACC and kick dook's ass and enjoy nice sunny tailgates and sundresses

Meyers Leonard is the only NBA 1st Round draft pick from Illinois since Deron Williams and Luther Head in 2005.

Let's hope Ayo doesn't feel the same way.

eh, I'm not going to freak out if we don't land a PG in 2018. There's a possibility that Crawford stays for his senior year, but even if he doesn't, we'll still have Childress, Woods and Wright. Have to land a PG in 2019. Hopefully, the poster with the scoop on Anthony Harris is correct.

eh, I'm not going to freak out if we don't land a PG in 2018. There's a possibility that Crawford stays for his senior year, but even if he doesn't, we'll still have Childress, Woods and Wright. Have to land a PG in 2019. Hopefully, the poster with the scoop on Anthony Harris is correct.

yeah agreed. We're all good either way.

I'm choosing to believe that the vibes are good until they're not. Pastner and Underwood are donks. Manning can get things done.

I'm choosing to believe that the vibes are good until they're not. Pastner and Underwood are donks. Manning can get things done.

TATCRs

The CBs for Devoe are demoralizing - let's hope they are as accurate as some of their recent Wake picks.

Crawford:
0CQhEZj.png

Collins:
xOUhaec.png

Doral:
mNiJGXM.png

Melo:
pB72ikB.png

Chaundee:
9HZej2g.png

Back