• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Lamont Evans was also involved. Evans was hired by former Ok State & current Illinois coach Brad Underwood for the 2016 season, after being with South Carolina beforehand. More details need to come out but with adidas, bribes to steer current players to sponsors after school, plus likely "shoe company recruiting" implications involved it is highly likely that some schools and head coaches will be getting the wrath of the NCAA upon them. But it seems like this is just the tip of the iceberg criminally so it'll be interesting to see where the DOJ goes from here.

On a related note, this gives the NCAA perfect cover to let UNC off with a slap on the wrist. "We have massive recruiting and eligibility fraud to deal with so we disposed of all prior investigations with agreed upon lowered sanctions to expedite the process."

After all, it was only bigger than all other cheating scandals in NCAA history combined. UNC only took in a bit over a BILLION dollars while they were cheating.

If Underwood is named, it could help with Ayo.

After all, it was only bigger than all other cheating scandals in NCAA history combined. UNC only took in a bit over a BILLION dollars while they were cheating.

If Underwood is named, it could help with Ayo.

Just to clarify, two former, but recent Underwood (the current Illinois HC) assistants have been named/arrested?

Just to clarify, two former, but recent Underwood (the current Illinois HC) assistants have been named/arrested?

Evans is for sure, and they have verifiable evidence from last past season when he was with Underwood. Could open the doors back up on the Ayo recruiting....who knows.

Manning needs to be hammering this home with Ayo, very day as more info comes out. Good chance your coach ends up in federal pound me in the ass prison, that wouldn't be good for you, would it?

Yo Brandon, if you want to transfer to Wake and play with your buddy Zeke next year, I'm sure we can make that happen.

He visited Wake with some Texas recruits last year. It's been speculated that we're looking at him as preferred walk on.

He visited Wake with some Texas recruits last year. It's been speculated that we're looking at him as preferred walk on.

For some reason, the tweet doesn't show up on my computer. Can you give me a name?

WHICH TEXTURE?

Black%20&%20Gold%20Carpet%20M%20Place%20Ad%20Sheet.jpg

A USC assistant coach was also mentioned. That should take them out of the Ayo derby.

Back